Fairfax Media Network

Gibb Weather


16.04°S 126.69°E 409m AMSL

Mt Elizabeth Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 23°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

38.3°C falling
Updated at 15:50 WST

Kimberley for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Currently at Wyndham Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 38.3°C falling
Dew Point 16.0°C falling
Feels Like 39.0°C
Relative Humidity 27%
Wind icon
SW 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1004.8hPa steady
Fire Danger 23.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.4mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
04:56 WST
Sunset sunset
18:02 WST

Nearby Now

Argyle Ap 35.2°C
Kalumburu 30.9°C
Kununurra Ap 38.1°C
Truscott 29.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Wyndham

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly clear
36°C

9pm

Mostly clear
33°C

12am

Mostly clear
31°C

3am

Mostly clear
29°C

Kimberley Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Mt Elizabeth 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13
Wed
Dec 14
Thu
Dec 15
Fri
Dec 16
Sat
Dec 17

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 34°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 34°C 35°C 36°C
Minimum 24°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 30% 60% 70% 70% 70% 50% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 9km/h
ESE
E 9km/h
E
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SE 7km/h
SE
W 11km/h
W
WNW 9km/h
WNW
W 14km/h
W
W 9km/h
W
W 13km/h
W
W 9km/h
W
W 12km/h
W
WSW 9km/h
WSW
W 14km/h
W
SW 9km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 54% 45% 48% 34% 48% 33% 54% 48% 61% 45% 58% 39% 56% 38%
Dew Point 20°C 20°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 21°C 19°C 21°C 19°C

Mt Elizabeth Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
04:33 WST
sunrise
04:57 WST
sunset
18:02 WST
last light
18:26 WST
moon
set
Mon 03:08 WST
rise
Mon 16:13 WST
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29
moon
Fri
Jan 6

Mount Elizabeth Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Dec 11
23.0°C - 1.0mm
Sat
Dec 10
23.1°C 33.4°C 6.0mm
Fri
Dec 9
25.9°C 35.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 8
23.2°C 38.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 7
22.3°C 36.3°C 0.0mm

Mount Elizabeth Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
1013.2mm
74.6 Day(s)
Total For 2016
795.7mm
78 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
724.9mm
68 Day(s)
Wettest Day
64.0mm
Jan 15
Lowest Temperature
1.7°C
Jul 18
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Jan 6

Mount Elizabeth Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
21.9°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
12.0°C
12th 1998
Average This Month
23.5°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
22.4°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
38.7°C
1st
Highest On Record
40.9°C
6th 2009
Average This Month
35.0°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
34.1°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
12.0mm
5th
Total This Month
30.4mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
166.8mm
11.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
403.1mm
2008
Driest On Record
20.0mm
1974
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Fire danger about to spike in SE Australia, drop in WA

16:21 EDT

Fire danger is about to spike in South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and New South Wales and about to drop in Western Australia as an area of hot, dry wind heads east.

Heavy rain and storms hit Queensland

13:09 EDT

Heavy storms are lashing central Queensland, whilst rain and strong winds affect the coast.

Scorching Night for Central NT

13:00 EDT

Parts of Central NT have had their hottest morning in 7 years.