Fairfax Media Network

Walyurin Weather


32.95°S 118.22°E 358m AMSL

Lake Grace Forecast

This morning 6°C
Today 12°C
clearing_shower

Now

8.5°C falling
Updated at 05:20 WST

Great Southern for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the northwest early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east this morning. Possible hail during the morning and afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 13.

Currently at Lake Grace

24-hour graph
Temperature 8.5°C falling
Dew Point 6.5°C falling
Feels Like 6.3°C
Relative Humidity 87%
Wind icon
SSW 12km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1020.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.4mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:09 WST
Sunset sunset
17:13 WST

Nearby Now

Newdegate 8.1°C
Katanning 6.4°C
Jacup 6.6°C
Cunderdin Airfield 9.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Wandering

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly clear
4°C

9am

Mostly clear
5°C

12pm

Mostly clear
11°C

3pm

Mostly clear
14°C

Great Southern Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Lake Grace 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14

Clearing shower

Frost then sunny

Cloud increasing

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Cloud increasing

Mostly sunny
Maximum 12°C 13°C 13°C 13°C 15°C 15°C 15°C
Minimum 6°C 2°C 4°C 4°C 3°C 4°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 50% 5% 5% 5% 10% 50% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Moderate Slight Slight Moderate Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
29
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 23km/h
SSW
S 29km/h
S
SSW 8km/h
SSW
W 13km/h
W
SW 14km/h
SW
SSE 15km/h
SSE
SSW 7km/h
SSW
E 9km/h
E
NE 7km/h
NE
E 9km/h
E
ENE 9km/h
ENE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
NE 9km/h
NE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 86% 61% 81% 46% 87% 63% 84% 56% 84% 50% 82% 51% 74% 52%
Dew Point 5°C 5°C 1°C 2°C 6°C 6°C 4°C 4°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 5°C

Lake Grace Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:42 WST
sunrise
07:09 WST
sunset
17:13 WST
last light
17:40 WST
moon
set
Wed 11:19 WST
rise
Thu 00:06 WST
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Lake Grace Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jul 7
6.6°C 17°C 0.6mm
Mon
Jul 6
4.8°C 15.7°C 0.4mm
Sun
Jul 5
8.1°C 14.6°C 0.2mm
Sat
Jul 4
8.4°C 18.8°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 3
9.3°C 19.6°C 0.8mm

Lake Grace Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
200.6mm
48.4 Day(s)
Total For 2015
160.8mm
41 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
170.8mm
43 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.2mm
Apr 10
Lowest Temperature
0.7°C
May 30
Highest Temperature
41.6°C
Jan 6

Lake Grace Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.8°C
6th
Lowest On Record
-2.5°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
8.4°C
+3.1°C
Long-term Average
5.3°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
20.6°C
1st
Highest On Record
23.0°C
26th 2001
Average This Month
17.5°C
+1.9°C
Long-term Average
15.6°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.8mm
3rd
Total This Month
2.2mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
39.4mm
14.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
82.6mm
2008
Driest On Record
18.0mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.

Hughenden students find their green thumbs in kitchen garden despite the drought

15:30 EST

There have been a few hiccups along the way but the school garden at St Francis' Primary School in Hughenden continues to grow despite the on-going drought.