you are not logged in | login or join us

Frankland Weather

  RSS

34.36°S 117.08°E 198m AMSL

Rocky Gully Forecast

This morning 12°C
Today 20°C
Possible shower

Now

14.6°C falling
Updated at 00:30 WST

Great Southern for Sunday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the north. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h.

Currently at Rocky Gully

Temperature 14.6°C falling
Dew Point 9.4°C falling
Feels Like 14.2°C
Relative Humidity 71%
Wind icon
SSE 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:00 WST
Sunset sunset
18:48 WST

Nearby Now

Shannon 14.3°C
North Walpole 16.2°C
Manjimup 15.1°C
Katanning 15.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Albany

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
16°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
16°C
possible shower

9am

Chance shower
18°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower
19°C
powered by Opticast

Great Southern Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Rocky Gully 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 2
Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
Fri
Mar 6
Sat
Mar 7
Sun
Mar 8
possible shower
Possible shower
cloudy
Cloudy
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 22°C 26°C 29°C 29°C 27°C 26°C
Minimum 12°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 14°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 60% 20% 5% 10% 80% 50% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
25
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction SE 22km/h
SE
SE 25km/h
SE
SE 16km/h
SE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
E 19km/h
E
ENE 14km/h
ENE
E 15km/h
E
ENE 12km/h
ENE
SE 13km/h
SE
ESE 10km/h
ESE
SE 13km/h
SE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
S 15km/h
S
Relative Humidity 70% 57% 69% 52% 68% 43% 68% 36% 73% 38% 75% 41% 71% 46%
Dew Point 12°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 13°C 15°C 13°C 15°C 13°C 14°C 13°C

Rocky Gully Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:34 WST
sunrise
06:00 WST
sunset
18:48 WST
last light
19:14 WST
moon
set
Mon 02:44 WST
rise
Mon 16:36 WST
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Rocky Gully Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Mar 1
7.9°C 23°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 28
13.0°C 21.9°C 0.2mm
Fri
Feb 27
16.3°C 23.9°C 12.2mm
Thu
Feb 26
14.9°C 25.6°C 0.2mm
Wed
Feb 25
17.4°C 28.9°C 0.0mm

Rocky Gully Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
69.1mm
22.8 day(s)
total for 2015
29.0mm
11 day(s)
total to this day 2014
9.4mm
8 day(s)
wettest day
12.2mm
Feb 27
lowest temperature
6.9°C
Feb 15
highest temperature
39.7°C
Jan 5

Rocky Gully Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
7.9°C
1st
lowest on record
4.3°C
4th 2004
average this month
7.9°C
-4.5°C
long-term average
12.4°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
23.0°C
1st
highest on record
40.7°C
1st 1998
average this month
23.0°C
-2.3°C
long-term average
25.3°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
34.8mm
9.2 day(s)
wettest on record
113.4mm
1998
driest on record
3.4mm
2012

Frankland Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Frankland Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Severe weather hits NSW; SES called to more than 500 jobs in Sydney

ABC licensed image 00:33 EDT Severe thunderstorms and damaging winds caused chaos across Sydney on Sunday, with the SES responding to more than 550 jobs, mainly roof damage from heavy rain and strong winds.

Help with Weatherzone