you are not logged in | login or join us

Boolading Weather

  RSS

33.35°S 116.63°E 272m AMSL

Collie Forecast

Today 28°C
Tonight 11°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

25.6°C falling
Updated at 11:30 WST

Great Southern for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the NE during this afternoon and early evening with thunderstorms. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending S 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 34.

Currently at Collie East

Temperature 25.6°C falling
Dew Point 14.7°C falling
Feels Like 26.3°C
Relative Humidity 51%
Wind icon
SSE 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 7.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
05:02 WST
Sunset sunset
19:24 WST

Nearby Now

Wandering 31.4°C
Bridgetown 21.4°C
Dwellingup 27.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Collie

clear

3pm

Clear
28°C
clear

6pm

Clear
24°C
clear

9pm

Clear
18°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
14°C
powered by Opticast

Great Southern Weather Warnings

WA - Sat 11:30 WST
Severe Storm Warning (Destructive Winds/Hail/Rain) from Bremer Bay to Narrogin to Sandstone to Carnegie to Warburton to Israelite Bay

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Collie 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
increasing sunshine
Increasing sunshine
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 28°C 28°C 28°C 29°C 30°C 32°C 31°C
Minimum 16°C 11°C 9°C 10°C 10°C 11°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
26
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction S 20km/h
S
SSE 26km/h
SSE
SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
S 11km/h
S
ESE 21km/h
ESE
SE 16km/h
SE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 10km/h
ESE
E 14km/h
E
SSE 10km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 57% 32% 62% 30% 59% 28% 51% 24% 47% 21% 40% 19% 41% 21%
Dew Point 14°C 10°C 10°C 9°C 10°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 9°C 7°C

Collie Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
04:33 WST
sunrise
05:02 WST
sunset
19:24 WST
last light
19:53 WST
moon
set
Sat 17:29 WST
rise
Sun 04:17 WST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Collie East Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 20
-2°C - 0.2mm
Fri
Dec 19
10.0°C 38°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 18
5.7°C 31.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
5.6°C 25.2°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 16
5.3°C 24.9°C 0.0mm

Collie East Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
731.4mm
134.3 day(s)
total for 2014
728.4mm
120 day(s)
total to this day 2013
733.4mm
127 day(s)
wettest day
41.4mm
Jul 6
lowest temperature
-2.0°C
Dec 20
highest temperature
40.8°C
Jan 12

Collie East Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
-2.0°C
20th
lowest on record
2.6°C
9th 2006
average this month
8.9°C
-2.6°C
long-term average
11.5°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
38.0°C
19th
highest on record
40.7°C
26th 2007
average this month
26.6°C
-1.8°C
long-term average
28.4°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
1.2mm
2nd
total this month
1.4mm
2 day(s)
long-term average
25.4mm
6.6 day(s)
wettest on record
155.0mm
2012
driest on record
0.6mm
2013

Boolading Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Boolading Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone