you are not logged in | login or join us

Goldfields Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the far north, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 31 to 37.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Mostly sunny. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the north in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending NE/SE during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Goldfields Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
14 27 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 23 50 ESE 24 28
sunny Sunny
18 31 5% < 1mm Nil ESE 27 50 ESE 26 25
sunny Sunny
20 32 5% < 1mm Nil ESE 28 47 ESE 24 22
sunny Sunny
19 32 5% < 1mm Nil E 25 44 ESE 22 23
cloudy Cloudy
12 27 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 14 57 SE 18 33
sunny Sunny
22 36 5% < 1mm Nil E 28 40 ESE 18 20
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 35 60% < 1mm Nil E 27 42 ESE 19 21

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Warning downgraded in Queensland as dangerous storm moves out to sea

ABC licensed image 22:50 EDT The weather bureau has cancelled a very dangerous storm warning for the Sunshine Coast in south-east Queensland after the storm moved across Fraser Island and headed out to sea.

Help with Weatherzone