you are not logged in | login or join us

Brown Range Weather

  RSS

24.87°S 113.71°E 32m AMSL

Carnarvon Forecast

This morning 22°C
Today 30°C
Mostly sunny

Now

25.2°C steady
Updated at 07:10 WST

Gascoyne for Friday Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening then tending NE/SE in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 39.

Currently at Carnarvon Ap

Temperature 25.2°C steady
Dew Point 22.4°C steady
Feels Like 26.2°C
Relative Humidity 85%
Wind icon
SSE 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1007.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
06:00 WST
Sunset sunset
19:17 WST

Nearby Now

Shark Bay Ap 22.3°C
Learmonth 24.4°C
Onslow Ap 25.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Carnarvon

mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
26°C
mostly cloudy

12pm

Mostly cloudy
29°C
mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
30°C
mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
28°C
powered by Opticast

Gascoyne Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Carnarvon 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 30°C 31°C 28°C 29°C 30°C 33°C 32°C
Minimum 22°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 24°C 26°C
Chance of Rain 30% 50% 10% 10% 5% 30% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
29
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
24
km/h
11
km/h
22
km/h
14
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
27
km/h
23
km/h
29
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 25km/h
SSW
SW 29km/h
SW
SW 12km/h
SW
WSW 20km/h
WSW
NW 22km/h
NW
W 24km/h
W
W 11km/h
W
WSW 22km/h
WSW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SW 24km/h
SW
SW 18km/h
SW
WSW 27km/h
WSW
SSW 23km/h
SSW
SW 29km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 79% 65% 72% 63% 79% 70% 74% 61% 66% 56% 61% 53% 61% 57%
Dew Point 23°C 23°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 22°C

Carnarvon Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:36 WST
sunrise
06:00 WST
sunset
19:17 WST
last light
19:41 WST
moon
rise
Fri 15:32 WST
set
Sat 02:43 WST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Carnarvon Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jan 29
23.6°C 30°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
24.0°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
23.8°C 28.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
23.6°C 29.1°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 25
24.3°C 32.9°C 0.0mm

Carnarvon Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
12.3mm
1.9 day(s)
total for 2015
0.0mm
0 day(s)
total to this day 2014
1.6mm
2 day(s)
wettest day
0.0mm
Jan 1
lowest temperature
20.8°C
Jan 3
highest temperature
47.8°C
Jan 20

Carnarvon Ap Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
20.8°C
3rd
lowest on record
15.9°C
14th 1988
average this month
23.8°C
+1.3°C
long-term average
22.5°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
47.8°C
20th
highest on record
47.7°C
23rd 1953
average this month
33.0°C
+1.6°C
long-term average
31.4°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
12.3mm
1.9 day(s)
wettest on record
157.2mm
1963
driest on record
0.0mm
1947

Brown Range Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Brown Range Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone