you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Wheatbelt Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the afternoon. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting W/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn.

mostly sunny

Sunday Mostly sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE during the morning then tending SE/SW during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending NW/SW during the day.

Issued Thu 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Thu 22:35 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Thu 15:51 WST
Fire Weather Warning

View all current warnings

Central Wheatbelt Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 32 60% < 1mm Nil SW 11 44 SW 21 25
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
15 32 30% < 1mm Nil S 13 50 SSE 18 29
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 31 20% < 1mm Nil SW 16 56 SW 22 29
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 33 60% < 1mm Nil S 12 44 S 21 26
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 33 60% 1-5mm Nil S 13 41 S 21 25
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 32 60% 1-5mm Nil SSE 16 44 SSE 20 29
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
16 31 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 49 SSW 20 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 33 60% 1-5mm Nil SSE 15 43 SSW 21 20
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 31 20% < 1mm Nil SW 14 51 SW 22 30
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
14 32 30% < 1mm Nil S 11 50 S 19 30

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone