Fairfax Media Network

Womarden Weather


29.48°S 115.87°E 250m AMSL

Morawa Forecast

Tonight 23°C
Tomorrow 39°C
late_thunder

Now

28.2°C falling
Updated at 23:00 WST

Central West for Tuesday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the northeast, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the NE with gusty winds. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening, with gusty winds in the N. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending S/SW in the late afternoon.

Currently at Morawa Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 28.2°C falling
Dew Point 16.1°C falling
Feels Like 28.4°C
Relative Humidity 47%
Wind icon
SSW 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 1014.1hPa
Fire Danger 9.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:06 WST
Sunset sunset
18:51 WST

Nearby Now

Badgingarra 21.7°C
Dalwallinu 27.3°C
Gingin Ap 19.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Morawa

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
26°C

3am

Mostly clear
24°C

6am

Mostly clear
24°C

9am

Mostly clear
31°C

Central West Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Morawa 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Feb 28
Wed
Mar 1
Thu
Mar 2
Fri
Mar 3
Sat
Mar 4
Sun
Mar 5
Mon
Mar 6

Possible thunderstorm

Late thunder

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Late thunder

Late thunder

Possible shower
Maximum 39°C 39°C 38°C 40°C 42°C 44°C 43°C
Minimum 19°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 24°C 26°C 26°C
Chance of Rain 20% 80% 40% 50% 10% 5% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
4
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
9
km/h
13
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
23
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 7km/h
SE
W 4km/h
W
NNE 9km/h
NNE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
ESE 5km/h
ESE
NNE 9km/h
NNE
E 13km/h
E
NNE 8km/h
NNE
ENE 17km/h
ENE
E 12km/h
E
ENE 23km/h
ENE
E 16km/h
E
ENE 23km/h
ENE
NE 10km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 47% 18% 43% 25% 53% 23% 35% 13% 24% 12% 29% 13% 21% 13%
Dew Point 15°C 10°C 17°C 16°C 18°C 14°C 13°C 7°C 10°C 7°C 14°C 10°C 9°C 9°C

Morawa Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:43 WST
sunrise
06:07 WST
sunset
18:49 WST
last light
19:14 WST
moon
rise
Wed 08:32 WST
set
Wed 20:43 WST
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21
moon
Tue
Mar 28

Carnamah Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Feb 28
16.5°C - 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 27
17.4°C 36.8°C 0.0mm
Sun
Feb 26
- 40.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 25
- - 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 24
21.3°C - 0.0mm

Carnamah Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Mar
42.4mm
6.5 Day(s)
Total For 2017
220.6mm
7 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
42.1mm
7 Day(s)
Wettest Day
94.0mm
Jan 30
Lowest Temperature
11.2°C
Jan 13
Highest Temperature
43.8°C
Jan 4

Carnamah Almanac

full climatology
March Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
2.8°C
28th 1960
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
17.3°C
March Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
43.9°C
16th 1957
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
32.7°C
March Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
18.8mm
2.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
179.9mm
1971
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1889
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

WA farmers warned recent heavy rain could cause worm infestations in sheep

18:18 EDT

Sheep producers across WA have been urged to monitor signs of increased worm burden in their flocks, following unseasonal downpours across large parts of the state earlier this month.

End in sight for Adelaide's string of wet seasons

16:05 EDT

Adelaide's rainy run that has spanned the last five seasons may come to an end in autumn.

Southeast Queensland's hot and dry summer

12:38 EDT

The southeast corner of Queensland will enter autumn longing for rain and cooler temperatures after enduring its hottest summer on record.