you are not logged in | login or join us

Waggrakine Weather

  RSS

28.71°S 114.65°E 47m AMSL

Geraldton Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 27°C
Mostly sunny

Now

23.0°C falling
Updated at 02:50 WST

Central West for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain possible with thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming NE 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls possible with thunderstorms in the far E. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h turning N/NW early in the morning then tending NW/SW in the middle of the day.

Currently at Geraldton Ap

Temperature 23.0°C falling
Dew Point 13.1°C rising
Feels Like 23.0°C
Relative Humidity 54%
Wind icon
NE 38km/h rising
Wind Gusts 46km/h
Pressure 1007.2hPa steady
Fire Danger 10.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
05:16 WST
Sunset sunset
19:02 WST

Nearby Now

Morawa Ap 19.3°C
Badgingarra 18.5°C
Dalwallinu 17.1°C
Gingin Ap 20.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Geraldton

mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
19°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
26°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
27°C
powered by Opticast

Central West Weather Warnings

WA - Wed 21:26 WST
Cancellation of Severe Thunderstorm Warning for the Gascoyne, Central West, Lower West and Central Wheat Belt

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Geraldton 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 27°C 24°C 25°C 26°C 24°C 25°C 25°C
Minimum 18°C 18°C 16°C 16°C 15°C 15°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 70% 40% 5% 10% 20% 10% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
22
km/h
14
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
27
km/h
19
km/h
27
km/h
23
km/h
29
km/h
18
km/h
24
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction NW 18km/h
NW
W 22km/h
W
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SW 24km/h
SW
SSE 18km/h
SSE
SSW 27km/h
SSW
S 19km/h
S
SSW 27km/h
SSW
SSW 23km/h
SSW
SSW 29km/h
SSW
SSW 18km/h
SSW
SW 24km/h
SW
WSW 14km/h
WSW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 72% 57% 78% 63% 69% 54% 64% 54% 74% 60% 72% 56% 72% 53%
Dew Point 18°C 18°C 17°C 16°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 16°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 15°C 15°C 15°C

Geraldton Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:49 WST
sunrise
05:16 WST
sunset
19:02 WST
last light
19:28 WST
moon
rise
Thu 09:45 WST
set
Thu 23:14 WST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Geraldton Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Nov 26
27.2°C 38°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
13.3°C 41.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
11.1°C 34.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
Nov 23
15.7°C 25.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
16.4°C 25.4°C 0.0mm

Geraldton Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
440.2mm
86.5 day(s)
total for 2014
337.2mm
72 day(s)
total to this day 2013
343.0mm
72 day(s)
wettest day
38.4mm
Apr 27
lowest temperature
2.4°C
Jun 28
highest temperature
45.8°C
Jan 11

Geraldton Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.3°C
8th
lowest on record
3.8°C
1st 1968
average this month
13.0°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
13.9°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
41.4°C
25th
highest on record
43.8°C
11th 2003
average this month
27.2°C
+0.0°C
long-term average
27.2°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
1.6mm
11th
total this month
2.0mm
2 day(s)
long-term average
9.5mm
4.0 day(s)
wettest on record
47.4mm
1971
driest on record
0.0mm
1943

Waggrakine Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Waggrakine Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Bundaberg sinkhole transformed into parkland

18:12 EDT Queensland's Community Recovery and Resilience Minister says the space where a large sinkhole formed after Bundaberg's worst floods has been converted into parklands.

Help with Weatherzone