Fairfax Media Network

Longwarry Weather


Noojee Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 8°C
sunny

Now

10.7°C rising
Updated at 17:40 EST

W & S Gippsland for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1500 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast until early this evening. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Nilma North

24-hour graph
Temperature 10.7°C rising
Dew Point 6.8°C falling
Feels Like 8.1°C
Relative Humidity 77%
Wind icon
WNW 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 5.6mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:57 EST
Sunset sunset
17:28 EST

Nearby Now

Scoresby 12.9°C
Rhyll 13.1°C
Frankston 14.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Cranbourne

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
12°C

12am

Clear
11°C

3am

Clear
9°C

6am

Mostly clear
8°C

W & S Gippsland Weather Warnings

view all
Vic - Sun 16:40 EST
Gale Warning for Central Gippsland Coast and East Gippsland Coast. Strong Wind Warning for all remaining waters

Victoria Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Noojee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 16°C 18°C 17°C 20°C 18°C 22°C
Minimum 10°C 8°C 12°C 10°C 12°C 9°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 60% 10% 60% 5% 20% 20% 50%
Rain Amount 10-20mm < 1mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
24
km/h
24
km/h
15
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 23km/h
WNW
W 19km/h
W
NNW 14km/h
NNW
NW 18km/h
NW
NNW 24km/h
NNW
NW 24km/h
NW
WNW 15km/h
WNW
W 13km/h
W
NNW 15km/h
NNW
NNW 17km/h
NNW
NW 14km/h
NW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
ENE 6km/h
ENE
NNW 9km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 79% 84% 68% 55% 64% 67% 74% 58% 64% 57% 66% 62% 72% 59%
Dew Point 15°C 12°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 12°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 11°C 7°C 11°C 11°C 13°C

Noojee Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:31 EST
sunrise
06:58 EST
sunset
17:27 EST
last light
17:55 EST
moon
rise
Mon 01:13 EST
set
Mon 14:35 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Nilma North Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
May 1
- - 4.8mm
Sat
Apr 30
- - 6.0mm
Fri
Apr 29
- - 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 28
- - 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
- - 0.0mm

Blue Rock Reservoir Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
289.4mm
49.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
149.5mm
33 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
188.3mm
43 Day(s)
Wettest Day
18.4mm
Jan 31
Lowest Temperature
5.0°C
Apr 27
Highest Temperature
40.8°C
Jan 13

Blue Rock Reservoir Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
1.5°C
26th 2008
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
7.7°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
26.5°C
1st 1997
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
16.2°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
58.2mm
13.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
120.6mm
2000
Driest On Record
10.8mm
2001
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.

Capital city April wrap-up

14:00 EST

For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.

Melbourne storm: Trees uprooted, homes damaged by out-of-season weather

12:56 EST

Strong winds and heavy rain lashed parts of Victoria overnight, with hundreds of residents calling the State Emergency Service (SES) for help.