you are not logged in | login or join us

Gentle Annie Weather

  RSS

37.95°S 145.84°E 402m AMSL

Noojee Forecast

Tonight 8°C
Tomorrow 13°C
Mostly sunny

Now

16.1°C falling
Updated at 20:50 EST

W & S Gippsland for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west later this evening. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1500 metres. Areas of morning fog about the ranges. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Nilma North

Temperature 16.1°C falling
Dew Point 8.8°C rising
Feels Like 16.1°C
Relative Humidity 62%
Wind icon
W 38km/h rising
Wind Gusts 52km/h
Pressure 1014.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 6.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
07:19 EST
Sunset sunset
17:07 EST

Nearby Now

Coldstream 15.4°C
Scoresby 15.4°C

Next 12 hours in Mt Dandenong

shower

12am

Shower
9°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
7°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
6°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
7°C
powered by Opticast

W & S Gippsland Weather Warnings

Vic - Thu 16:47 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the West Coast, Central Coast, Central Gippsland Coast and East Gippsland Coast. Cancelled for Port Phillip

Victoria weather update

Victoria Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Noojee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
cloudy
Cloudy
Maximum 18°C 13°C 15°C 13°C 11°C 12°C 12°C
Minimum 12°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 4°C 2°C 1°C
Chance of Rain 70% 5% 30% 70% 50% 20% 10%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight Moderate High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
4
km/h
6
km/h
3
km/h
5
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 16km/h
NNW
NNW 21km/h
NNW
WNW 14km/h
WNW
NW 13km/h
NW
NW 16km/h
NW
NW 18km/h
NW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 17km/h
W
SSW 8km/h
SSW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
S 4km/h
S
SSE 6km/h
SSE
E 3km/h
E
SE 5km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 70% 58% 77% 53% 65% 57% 80% 68% 83% 63% 84% 61% 85% 61%
Dew Point 9°C 9°C 6°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C

Noojee Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:51 EST
sunrise
07:20 EST
sunset
17:06 EST
last light
17:35 EST
moon
set
Fri 02:38 EST
rise
Fri 14:31 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Blue Rock Reservoir Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
May 28
6.0°C - 0.2mm
Wed
May 27
3.5°C 16.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 26
3.5°C 15.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 25
2.5°C 15.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 24
3.5°C 12.5°C 0.2mm

Blue Rock Reservoir Year To Date

average rainfall to May
289.4mm
49.7 day(s)
total for 2015
242.7mm
55 day(s)
total to this day 2014
204.0mm
43 day(s)
wettest day
27.0mm
Apr 8
lowest temperature
0.0°C
May 8
highest temperature
35.6°C
Jan 4

Blue Rock Reservoir Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
0.0°C
8th
lowest on record
1.5°C
26th 2008
average this month
5.3°C
-2.4°C
long-term average
7.7°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
21.6°C
3rd
highest on record
26.5°C
1st 1997
average this month
15.3°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
16.2°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
10.6mm
13th
total this month
54.4mm
12 day(s)
long-term average
58.2mm
13.9 day(s)
wettest on record
120.6mm
2000
driest on record
10.8mm
2001

Gentle Annie Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Gentle Annie Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone