you are not logged in | login or join us

South West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning N 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

late shower

Saturday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds NW 25 to 30 km/h turning SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Wed 16:24 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Wed 22:00 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

South West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
7 13 60% 1-5mm Nil NW 19 82 NW 22 71
showers Showers
11 15 90% 1-5mm Nil W 37 83 W 44 72
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 15 80% 5-10mm Nil NW 38 83 WNW 41 71
possible shower Possible shower
8 15 90% 1-5mm Nil NW 19 83 WNW 22 70
possible shower Possible shower
8 15 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 32 80 WNW 38 64
showers Showers
4 8 90% 1-5mm Slight NW 24 99 NW 23 90
possible shower Possible shower
7 13 90% 1-5mm Nil NW 26 92 W 30 77
cloudy Cloudy
7 14 60% 1-5mm Nil NW 18 78 NW 22 67
possible shower Possible shower
7 15 90% 1-5mm Nil NW 24 91 WNW 28 75
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 16 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 32 81 WNW 34 68
windy with showers Windy with showers
9 15 90% 1-5mm Nil W 29 90 W 36 74
possible shower Possible shower
10 16 90% 1-5mm Nil WNW 31 81 W 35 70
possible shower Possible shower
6 11 80% - Nil NW 28 95 WNW 30 85

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone