Fairfax Media Network

Melbourne Weather

Current Warnings
 

Melbourne Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower tending high (70%) in the east, clearing this evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, mainly in the north and east. The chance of a thunderstorm about the nearby hills from the late morning. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 35 km/h shifting W in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Fri 16:20 EST

Melbourne Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
9 18 40% < 1mm Nil NNW 20 66 NNW 24 52
Mostly sunny
11 18 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 21 67 NNW 26 52
Mostly sunny
10 19 40% < 1mm Nil NNW 26 64 NNW 33 45
Cloud increasing
8 18 - - Nil - - - -
Cloud increasing
8 18 - - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
9 18 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 23 64 NNW 32 44
Mostly sunny
10 19 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
10 19 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy
7 14 50% < 1mm Nil NNW 12 66 - -
Mostly sunny
9 18 50% < 1mm Nil NNW 14 66 NNW 20 45
Cloud increasing
9 19 20% < 1mm Nil NNW 26 59 NNW 32 40
Cloud increasing
8 19 40% < 1mm Nil NNW 14 74 NNW 24 42
Mostly sunny
9 19 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 22 61 NNW 30 44
Cloud increasing
5 18 40% < 1mm Slight N 11 78 NNW 23 48
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.

Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning

13:49 EST

Sydney-siders were graced with a beautiful sunrise this morning, a hue of orange and pink to start the end of the week.

Adelaide's April weather unseasonably warm, with only one day so far failing to hit 20C

13:18 EST

Adelaide's April 'warmwave' has seen only one day so far this month fail to hit 20 degrees Celsius ?? the first time that has happened in close to a century, the Bureau of Meteorology says.