Fairfax Media Network

Wandin North Weather


37.77°S 145.41°E 127m AMSL

Yarra Glen Forecast

This morning 7°C
Today 16°C
possible_shower

Now

13.5°C falling
Updated at 02:00 EST

Melbourne for Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers this evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light SW later tonight. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h.
Friday Local morning fog. Slight (30%) chance of light showers or drizzle during the morning clearing to a partly cloudy day. Light winds. ##.

Currently at Coldstream Comparison

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.5°C falling
Dew Point 10.1°C rising
Feels Like 13.5°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
N 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1019.7hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:20 EST
Sunset sunset
17:11 EST

Nearby Now

Coldstream 13.2°C
Scoresby 13.0°C
Bulleen 13.6°C

Next 12 hours in Yarra Glen

48-hour forecast

3am

Slight chance shower
8°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
7°C

9am

Fog
9°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

Melbourne Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Yarra Glen 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
May 26
Sat
May 27
Sun
May 28
Mon
May 29
Tue
May 30
Wed
May 31
Thu
Jun 1

Possible shower

Late shower

Showers

Possible shower

Showers

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 17°C 14°C 14°C 13°C 13°C 13°C
Minimum 7°C 7°C 6°C 3°C 5°C 4°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 50% 90% 90% 60% 80% 80% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Moderate Slight Slight Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 1
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
17
km/h
6
km/h
13
km/h
5
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction NW 1km/h
NW
N 7km/h
N
NNE 12km/h
NNE
N 20km/h
N
NNW 10km/h
NNW
NW 17km/h
NW
NW 6km/h
NW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
NNW 11km/h
NNW
NW 17km/h
NW
WNW 6km/h
WNW
W 13km/h
W
WNW 5km/h
WNW
W 12km/h
W
Relative Humidity 100% 68% 90% 65% 97% 67% 95% 66% 95% 71% 99% 74% 98% 74%
Dew Point 9°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 7°C 8°C 5°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 8°C

Yarra Glen Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:51 EST
sunrise
07:20 EST
sunset
17:11 EST
last light
17:39 EST
moon
rise
Fri 07:16 EST
set
Fri 17:52 EST
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17
moon
Sat
Jun 24

Coldstream Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
May 25
9.3°C 16°C 0.0mm
Wed
May 24
7.3°C 17.1°C 0.2mm
Tue
May 23
8.5°C 19.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 22
3.5°C 19.8°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 21
3.6°C 18.5°C 0.0mm

Coldstream Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
287.9mm
52.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
244.6mm
53 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
243.6mm
48 Day(s)
Wettest Day
35.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
-0.6°C
May 4
Highest Temperature
38.2°C
Jan 17

Coldstream Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-0.6°C
4th
Lowest On Record
-3.2°C
20th 2005
Average This Month
4.6°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
5.5°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.5°C
18th
Highest On Record
26.4°C
1st 1997
Average This Month
17.3°C
+0.7°C
Long-term Average
16.6°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
6.4mm
7th
Total This Month
19.2mm
12 Day(s)
Long-term Average
68.1mm
15.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
119.4mm
2000
Driest On Record
10.8mm
2009
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wintry end to autumn for Australia's southeast

13:47 EST

It's going to be a chilly end to autumn in Australia's southeast, with three cold fronts set to sweep through during the six days.

Odds favour Perth having drier, warmer winter than average

10:13 EST

Perth residents have been heralding the arrival of winter after heavy rainfall over the weekend and significant fog blanketed Perth city this week.

Another foggy start for Brisbane

15:20 EST

Flights were diverted from Brisbane Airport this morning as fog once again shrouded southeast Queensland.