Fairfax Media Network

South Morang Weather


37.65°S 145.09°E 133m AMSL

Viewbank Forecast

Today 20°C
Tonight 7°C
late_shower

Now

18.1°C rising
Updated at 14:40 EST

Melbourne for Monday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

Currently at Bulleen

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.1°C rising
Dew Point 10.0°C steady
Feels Like 18.1°C
Relative Humidity 59%
Wind icon
NNE 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1013.3hPa steady
Fire Danger 4.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:00 EST
Sunset sunset
17:33 EST

Nearby Now

Essendon Ap 18.2°C
Melbourne Ap 18.2°C
Scoresby 17.7°C

Next 12 hours in Viewbank

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly cloudy
20°C

6pm

Shower
17°C

9pm

Rain
14°C

12am

Slight chance shower
12°C

Melbourne Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Viewbank 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 1
Tue
May 2
Wed
May 3
Thu
May 4
Fri
May 5
Sat
May 6
Sun
May 7

Late shower

Showers

Possible shower

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 15°C 15°C 18°C 20°C 20°C 17°C
Minimum 10°C 7°C 7°C 4°C 6°C 9°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 10% 5% 10% 70% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
4
km/h
10
km/h
2
km/h
4
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction N 17km/h
N
NNW 19km/h
NNW
W 11km/h
W
WSW 16km/h
WSW
W 4km/h
W
SSW 10km/h
SSW
NNE 2km/h
NNE
SSW 4km/h
SSW
NNE 8km/h
NNE
N 12km/h
N
N 12km/h
N
NW 14km/h
NW
WNW 5km/h
WNW
SW 10km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 87% 57% 88% 57% 88% 58% 90% 51% 86% 52% 83% 54% 95% 60%
Dew Point 11°C 12°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 9°C 9°C

Viewbank Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:33 EST
sunrise
07:00 EST
sunset
17:33 EST
last light
18:01 EST
moon
set
Mon 22:08 EST
rise
Tue 12:39 EST
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19
moon
Fri
May 26

Bundoora Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 1
11.7°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 30
12.0°C 18.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 29
13.2°C 18.5°C 0.1mm
Fri
Apr 28
8.3°C 18.9°C 2.0mm
Thu
Apr 27
7.2°C 15.2°C 14.6mm

Bundoora Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
240.7mm
50.3 Day(s)
Total For 2017
255.9mm
42 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
153.8mm
46 Day(s)
Wettest Day
40.4mm
Apr 10
Lowest Temperature
5.0°C
Apr 3
Highest Temperature
38.0°C
Feb 9

Bundoora Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
11.7°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-1.2°C
20th 1981
Average This Month
11.7°C
+3.6°C
Long-term Average
8.1°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
26.8°C
7th 2002
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
16.7°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
51.8mm
13.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
122.4mm
2000
Driest On Record
10.5mm
2009
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

No Perth rain in April for first time since 1982

14:11 EST

No rain fell in Perth at all during the month of April for only the fourth time in the past 140 years, according to the Bureau of Meteorology.

Will we have a good snow season this year?

10:45 EST

There were two decent rounds of alpine snow last month and much of Australia's southeast shivered through their coldest temperatures in at least six months last week.

Colder showery change moving through southern states

16:08 EST

A front is bringing a colder showery change to southern Australia, dropping temperatures by five-to-10 degrees.