Fairfax Media Network

Camberwell North Weather


Melbourne Forecast

Tonight 10°C
Tomorrow 14°C
possible_shower

Now

11.6°C steady
Updated at 21:40 EST

Melbourne for Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain. Light NE winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds.
Thursday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming S 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Melbourne

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.6°C steady
Dew Point 11.6°C steady
Feels Like 11.6°C
Relative Humidity 100%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1008.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 4.2mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:41 EST
Sunset sunset
17:59 EST

Nearby Now

Bulleen 10.7°C
Essendon Ap 10.9°C
Moorabbin Ap 11.4°C
Scoresby 10.3°C

Next 12 hours in Melbourne

48-hour forecast

12am

Rain
12°C

3am

Drizzle
11°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
10°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
12°C

Melbourne Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Melbourne Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Melbourne 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6
Mon
Sep 7
Tue
Sep 8

Rain developing

Possible shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Late shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 14°C 13°C 15°C 17°C 14°C 14°C
Minimum 9°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 10°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 20% 20% 90% 70% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index Low Low Low Moderate Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 24
km/h
22
km/h
21
km/h
29
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
29
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 24km/h
NNE
NNE 22km/h
NNE
SSW 21km/h
SSW
SSW 29km/h
SSW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
S 17km/h
S
WNW 11km/h
WNW
S 14km/h
S
N 19km/h
N
N 29km/h
N
NNW 24km/h
NNW
NW 26km/h
NW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 70% 47% 88% 72% 72% 56% 83% 55% 70% 49% 75% 60% 80% 61%
Dew Point 6°C 6°C 10°C 9°C 5°C 4°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 7°C

Melbourne Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:14 EST
sunrise
06:40 EST
sunset
18:00 EST
last light
18:26 EST
moon
rise
Wed 22:08 EST
set
Thu 09:25 EST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Melbourne Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Sep 2
8.0°C 19°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 1
5.1°C 16.2°C 0.0mm
Mon
Aug 31
8.1°C 13.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Aug 30
7.9°C 12.5°C 2.2mm
Sat
Aug 29
6.3°C 11.7°C 1.8mm

Melbourne Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
463.2mm
114.0 Day(s)
Total For 2015
306.6mm
93 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
270.6mm
92 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.4mm
Jul 13
Lowest Temperature
0.6°C
Jul 19
Highest Temperature
38.8°C
Jan 2

Melbourne Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.1°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-0.5°C
16th 1908
Average This Month
6.6°C
-1.4°C
Long-term Average
8.0°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
19.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
31.4°C
28th 1928
Average This Month
17.6°C
+0.4°C
Long-term Average
17.2°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
58.0mm
14.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
201.6mm
1916
Driest On Record
12.0mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra experiences wettest winter in 10 years, coldest nights since 1997

15:52 EST

Canberra has shivered its way through the most cold nights since 1997 and its wettest winter since 2005.

Another ECL for NSW

15:36 EST

It's the weather phrase that makes the coastal dwellers of New South Wales shudder - East Coast Low.

Canberra's cold start to spring

13:35 EST

For most people, spring brings the hope of warm weather.