you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the east this morning , slight (20%) chance elsewhere. A dry afternoon to follow but a slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast this evening. Winds SW 35 to 50 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20. High.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h.

mostly sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the Otways, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Thu 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Thu 05:44 EDT
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Central Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
13 19 60% 1-5mm Nil WSW 32 78 W 28 71
late shower Late shower
12 21 60% < 1mm Nil W 31 75 WSW 32 61
cloudy Cloudy
9 19 50% < 1mm Nil WSW 30 76 SW 30 57
possible shower Possible shower
13 20 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 28 76 WSW 28 66
possible shower Possible shower
13 21 60% < 1mm Nil W 26 75 SW 28 60
windy with showers Windy with showers
13 20 80% 1-5mm Nil W 37 85 SW 28 75
windy with showers Windy with showers
14 20 80% 1-5mm Nil W 34 82 SW 26 73
possible shower Possible shower
10 19 60% < 1mm Nil W 25 80 W 24 65
windy with showers Windy with showers
14 20 90% 1-5mm Nil W 34 86 SW 25 75

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone