Fairfax Media Network

Central Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the ranges, clearing this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Patches of light morning frost about the ranges. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the southeast from the late morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the morning.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the east in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Patchy fog in the early morning. Light winds.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Patchy morning fog in the southeast. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h turning W during the morning.

Issued Thu 16:15 EST

Central Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
02:40 EST
S 19 24 9.4 4.0 6.7 69 3 0.4 -
02:40 EST
WNW 11 13 7.4 5.2 5.3 86 1 0.0 1023.9
02:40 EST
SSW 7 9 3.2 2.9 1.3 98 1 0.8 1023.4
02:40 EST
SE 6 13 9.9 1.5 9.3 56 3 0.0 -
02:40 EST
WSW 6 6 8.6 5.7 7.9 82 1 - -
15:00 EST
SW 41   12.7 9.4 9.5 80 3 0 -
02:40 EST
WSW 15 19 - - - - - - -
02:40 EST
SW 15 17 9.8 5.4 7.7 74 2 0.0 -
02:40 EST
WSW 9 11 9.9 3.2 8.7 63 2 0.0 -
02:40 EST
NW 2 4 5.9 3.5 5.9 84 1 0.0 -
02:40 EST
SSW 24 26 - - - - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Shoalhaven Council flood damage bill hits $1 million

16:41 EST

The damage caused by last week's flood is becoming clearer across the Shoalhaven, as the clean up continues.

A gusty day for SA

15:31 EST

Yesterday, much of South Australia was being battered by a low pressure system, sending gusty showers onshore.

Thundery start for NSW and southern QLD

11:58 EST

A band of thunderstorms swept across NSW and QLD late last night and into this morning, bringing a thundery alarm.