Fairfax Media Network

Mount Doran Weather


37.72°S 144.05°E 415m AMSL

Sheoaks Forecast

Today 9°C
Tonight 4°C
showers

Now

5.7°C steady
Updated at 17:20 EST

Central for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Possible hail near the coast early this evening. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Sheoaks

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.7°C steady
Dew Point 2.8°C steady
Feels Like 3.3°C
Relative Humidity 81%
Wind icon
W 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.6mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:21 EST
Sunset sunset
17:39 EST

Nearby Now

Ballarat Ap 4.9°C
Mt Gellibrand 5.7°C
Avalon Ap 8.7°C

Next 12 hours in Sheoaks

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy
7°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
5°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
4°C

3am

Slight chance shower
6°C

Central Weather Warnings

view all
Vic - Wed 16:40 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

Victoria Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Sheoaks 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Sun
Aug 9
Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11

Showers

Showers

Possible shower

Possible shower

Late shower

Possible shower

Showers
Maximum 9°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 11°C
Minimum 5°C 4°C 6°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 50% 20% 70% 80% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Slight Nil Slight Slight Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
5
km/h
4
km/h
15
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 17km/h
WNW
WSW 22km/h
WSW
WNW 16km/h
WNW
W 15km/h
W
WNW 10km/h
WNW
SW 9km/h
SW
NW 5km/h
NW
SSE 4km/h
SSE
NNW 15km/h
NNW
NNW 21km/h
NNW
NW 18km/h
NW
NW 21km/h
NW
NNW 22km/h
NNW
WNW 23km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 97% 65% 93% 80% 99% 75% 100% 65% 81% 55% 85% 59% 85% 70%
Dew Point 5°C 3°C 6°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 6°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C

Sheoaks Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:52 EST
sunrise
07:20 EST
sunset
17:40 EST
last light
18:07 EST
moon
rise
Wed 23:18 EST
set
Thu 10:50 EST
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23
moon
Sun
Aug 30

Sheoaks Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Aug 5
4.8°C 9°C 2.2mm
Tue
Aug 4
2.2°C 9.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Aug 3
4.4°C 8.9°C 4.0mm
Sun
Aug 2
4.7°C 12.4°C 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 1
4.3°C 9.9°C 1.4mm

Sheoaks Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
309.8mm
99.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
267.4mm
98 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
238.6mm
86 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.6mm
Jan 14
Lowest Temperature
-2.0°C
Jul 20
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Jan 7

Sheoaks Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.2°C
4th
Lowest On Record
-3.1°C
4th 1997
Average This Month
4.1°C
-1.2°C
Long-term Average
5.3°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
12.4°C
2nd
Highest On Record
23.2°C
27th 2007
Average This Month
9.9°C
-3.5°C
Long-term Average
13.4°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.0mm
3rd
Total This Month
7.6mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
46.0mm
16.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
77.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
13.0mm
2011
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Tasmania's snowy cold snap revives fortunes of Ben Lomond ski field

16:31 EST

Tasmania's cold snap is providing a remarkable turnaround for the prospects of the Ben Lomond ski field east of Launceston.

Grantham floods inquiry hears Queensland Police could not fully investigate flood-related deaths

16:28 EST

The Grantham Floods Commission of Inquiry has heard the previous inquiry into the 2011 deluge prevented police from fully investigating the deaths that occurred during the disaster.

Maatsuyker Island power cut: Parks staff to assess damage after lightning strike

16:22 EST

Parks and Wildlife will send staff by helicopter to remote Maatsuyker Island off Tasmania's south coast to assess damage from a lightning strike which has affected weather forecasting.