you are not logged in | login or join us

Mambourin Weather

  RSS

37.96°S 144.55°E 16m AMSL

Avalon Forecast

Tonight 11°C
Tomorrow 18°C
Clearing shower

Now

27.1°C falling
Updated at 19:00 EDT

Central for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain in the southwest, most likely later tonight. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h.
Thursday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h turning S/SW early in the morning. High.

Currently at Avalon Ap

Temperature 27.1°C falling
Dew Point 7.0°C falling
Feels Like 26.4°C
Relative Humidity 28%
Wind icon
N 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1010.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 17.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
07:35 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:16 EDT

Nearby Now

Laverton 28.0°C
Essendon Ap 27.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Avalon

cloudy

9pm

Cloudy
23°C
cloudy

12am

Cloudy
20°C
possible shower

3am

Intermittent rain
15°C
possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
12°C
powered by Opticast

Central Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Victoria weather update

Victoria Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Avalon 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
mostly cloudy
Mostly cloudy
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 30°C 18°C 18°C 21°C 24°C 20°C 19°C
Minimum 13°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 11°C 11°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 80% 30% 20% 10% 60% 90% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
32
km/h
24
km/h
34
km/h
15
km/h
28
km/h
13
km/h
21
km/h
11
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
24
km/h
24
km/h
32
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 22km/h
NNW
NNW 32km/h
NNW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
S 34km/h
S
SW 15km/h
SW
SSE 28km/h
SSE
SSW 13km/h
SSW
SSE 21km/h
SSE
NW 11km/h
NW
S 21km/h
S
S 16km/h
S
S 24km/h
S
SSW 24km/h
SSW
SSW 32km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 51% 27% 77% 46% 69% 51% 73% 48% 72% 47% 78% 52% 68% 52%
Dew Point 9°C 9°C 10°C 6°C 8°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 12°C 12°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 9°C

Avalon Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
07:10 EDT
sunrise
07:36 EDT
sunset
19:15 EDT
last light
19:41 EDT
moon
set
Thu 05:16 EDT
rise
Thu 18:03 EDT
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Avalon Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Apr 1
9.6°C 32°C 0.0mm
Tue
Mar 31
7.7°C 23.6°C 0.0mm
Mon
Mar 30
8.3°C 24.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
5.9°C 25.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
12.4°C 20.1°C 0.0mm

Avalon Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
117.7mm
21.0 day(s)
total for 2015
125.0mm
22 day(s)
total to this day 2014
43.4mm
18 day(s)
wettest day
37.4mm
Jan 14
lowest temperature
5.9°C
Mar 29
highest temperature
42.1°C
Jan 2

Avalon Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
9.6°C
1st
lowest on record
0.6°C
24th 1999
average this month
9.6°C
+0.0°C
long-term average
9.6°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
32.0°C
1st
highest on record
36.1°C
1st 2014
average this month
32.0°C
+11.6°C
long-term average
20.4°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
35.0mm
7.3 day(s)
wettest on record
97.4mm
2001
driest on record
2.0mm
1997

Mambourin Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mambourin Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone