you are not logged in | login or join us

West & Sth Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, most likely later this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible shower

Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Friday Mostly sunny. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon, and N/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

late shower

Saturday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h tending NW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Tue 16:25 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Tue 21:46 EST
Frost Warning for Tasmania

View all current warnings

West & Sth Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
7 10 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 48 79 WSW 54 75
possible shower Possible shower
4 12 80% 5-10mm Slight WNW 26 60 WNW 24 69
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-1 3 90% 10-20mm High W 39 100 WSW 38 100
possible shower Possible shower
5 12 - 10-20mm Slight WNW 28 62 WNW 24 69
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
4 8 90% 5-10mm Slight WNW 29 92 W 35 77
possible shower Possible shower
5 13 90% 10-20mm Slight NW 34 94 WSW 40 65

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

What does the Northern Territory 2015/16 Budget mean for the bush?

ABC image 18:22 EST This year's Northern Territory Budget appears to be a straightforward one, with no real surprises or significant announcements for the bush.

Help with Weatherzone