you are not logged in | login or join us

West & Sth Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

drizzle

Saturday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of drizzle in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h.

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h. Low-Moderate.

possible shower

Monday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming W/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.

late shower

Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before turning SW 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:25 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Sun 05:01 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

West & Sth Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
11 16 80% < 1mm Nil NW 41 85 NW 50 70
late shower Late shower
7 19 60% 1-5mm Nil W 15 71 W 25 52
possible shower Possible shower
2 9 70% 1-5mm Moderate SSW 20 97 SW 29 81
possible shower Possible shower
8 19 10% 1-5mm Nil SW 7 66 WSW 19 55
possible shower Possible shower
9 15 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 24 88 W 37 66
possible shower Possible shower
9 18 60% < 1mm Nil S 10 82 WSW 25 62
possible shower Possible shower
8 16 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 13 83 W 23 69

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone