Fairfax Media Network

Upper Plenty Weather


42.42°S 146.58°E 293m AMSL

Ouse Forecast

Today 12°C
Tonight 3°C
thunderstorms

Now

11.4°C steady
Updated at 15:00 EST

Upper Derwent for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 12.

Currently at Ouse

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.4°C steady
Dew Point 5.9°C steady
Feels Like 10.5°C
Relative Humidity 69%
Wind icon
WNW 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1006.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:30 EST
Sunset sunset
16:51 EST

Nearby Now

Bushy Park 13.5°C
Tunnack 8.6°C

Next 12 hours in Ouse

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance storm
8°C

9pm

Slight chance storm
6°C

12am

Mostly clear
4°C

3am

Chance shower or storm
3°C

Upper Derwent Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Ouse 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3

Thunder-
storms

Thunder-
storms

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 12°C 12°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 14°C 13°C
Minimum 1°C 3°C -1°C -1°C -1°C 0°C 1°C
Chance of Rain 70% 70% 5% 5% 10% 10% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk High Moderate Severe Severe High High High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 4
km/h
5
km/h
5
km/h
4
km/h
1
km/h
1
km/h
0
km/h
1
km/h
0
km/h
1
km/h
0
km/h
2
km/h
0
km/h
3
km/h
Wind Direction W 4km/h
W
W 5km/h
W
WSW 5km/h
WSW
SW 4km/h
SW
ENE 1km/h
ENE
E 1km/h
E
Calm
ENE
E 1km/h
E
Calm
NNW
SSE 1km/h
SSE
Calm
NW
SSE 2km/h
SSE
Calm
NNW
NE 3km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 86% 72% 89% 64% 87% 61% 84% 59% 85% 63% 87% 67% 87% 68%
Dew Point 3°C 7°C 5°C 6°C 1°C 5°C 1°C 5°C 2°C 6°C 2°C 8°C 4°C 8°C

Ouse Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:59 EST
sunrise
07:30 EST
sunset
16:51 EST
last light
17:22 EST
moon
rise
Sat 22:54 EST
set
Sun 12:36 EST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Ouse Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
May 28
-0.6°C - 0.0mm
Fri
May 27
- 11.9°C -
Thu
May 26
-0.4°C - 0.2mm
Wed
May 25
-1.7°C 7.4°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 24
5.6°C 13.6°C 2.8mm

Ouse Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
150.7mm
48.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
192.0mm
49 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
188.8mm
47 Day(s)
Wettest Day
27.6mm
Jan 29
Lowest Temperature
-1.7°C
May 25
Highest Temperature
35.8°C
Jan 13

Ouse Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.7°C
25th
Lowest On Record
-6.3°C
22nd 2008
Average This Month
6.1°C
+2.5°C
Long-term Average
3.6°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
20.8°C
14th
Highest On Record
26.0°C
8th 2002
Average This Month
15.0°C
+0.1°C
Long-term Average
14.9°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
15.0mm
10th
Total This Month
113.2mm
19 Day(s)
Long-term Average
28.9mm
12.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
64.2mm
2004
Driest On Record
9.6mm
2011
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Lake Eyre gets late flow from Queensland and more SA rainfall than usual

12:31 EST

Water is flowing into outback Lake Eyre, but somewhat differently from past flooding of the remote saltpan, travel guide Rex Ellis says.

Kiwis in for a pounding

12:24 EST

A strong and complex low is moving over New Zealand and has been generating heavy rain, isolated thunderstorms and gale force winds.

When it rains over Uluru

12:19 EST

The sunrise this morning likely made the ancient sandstone formation of Uluru glow a glorious red at dawn, although cloud and rain from today should lead to more demure morning displays for the next couple of days.