Fairfax Media Network

Northwest Coast Weather

Tas
Sat 05:01 EST
Current Warnings
 

Northwest Coast Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow possible above 600 metres. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning S/SW during the morning then becoming light in the afternoon.

  • Tuesday Sunny. Patches of morning frost in the east. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h for a time in the afternoon.

Issued Fri 16:25 EST

Northwest Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
4 12 50% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 12 60% < 1mm Nil S 28 77 SSW 27 71
Mostly sunny
3 11 50% < 1mm Moderate S 15 81 SW 9 65
Frost then sunny
2 10 5% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 12 60% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
2 10 20% < 1mm Moderate SSW 5 82 S 5 65
Mostly sunny
2 13 50% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Mostly sunny
1 12 50% < 1mm High - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

White winter wonderland

12:31 EST

Some are calling it the best day of the snow season so far, with 15-20cm+ falling over the Australian Alps overnight.

Perth's coldest morning of the year

12:19 EST

It was a teeth-chattering start to July for Australia's westernmost capital city.

Treasured footy plaque lost in Tasmanian floods found washed up 100km drive away

12:07 EST

A plaque thought to have been washed away from a house in Latrobe in the devastating floods has been found 100 kilometres' drive away three weeks after it was lost.