Fairfax Media Network

Northwest Coast Weather

Tas
Thu 09:36 EST
Current Warnings
 

Northwest Coast Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 13. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low].

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning SW 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost in the east. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h shifting N 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h tending W 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 05:40 EST

Northwest Coast Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
W 24   11.4 10.0 8.8 91 1 0 -
10:00 EST
W 24 44 12.0 - 9.6 - - - 1013.0
10:20 EST
W 37 44 11.3 8.5 7.9 83 3 0.0 1016.1
10:00 EST
W 57 83 11.3 8.5 7.0 83 4 0.2 1015.9
10:20 EST
WNW 31 37 12.7 9.0 10.0 78 3 0.0 1012.8
10:20 EST
WSW 30 44 8.5 8.5 4.6 100 1 0.0 -
09:00 EST
W 52   10.5 9.9 6.1 96 2 6 1016.1
10:20 EST
W 50 59 11.1 4.7 7.0 64 6 0.0 -
10:20 EST
W 35 46 11.7 9.8 8.5 88 2 0.0 1015.9
10:20 EST
W 31 43 12.4 8.7 9.6 78 3 0.0 1014.0
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Queensland man opens his own Aussie Helpers depot to help Australia's farmers

09:02 EST

From severe weather in the south to drought in the north, there are plenty of farming families in need of support.

SA weather: Langhorne Creek vineyards welcome winter flooding

06:31 EST

While a wet and stormy winter has many South Australians counting the days until summer, flooding at Langhorne Creek south of Adelaide has grape growers smiling.

Lake Pedder overflows after record wet July quarter

18:30 EST

Lake Pedder in Tasmania's south-west has reached capacity for the first time in 28 years.