you are not logged in | login or join us

Parattah Weather

  RSS

42.35°S 147.41°E 442m AMSL

Tunnack Forecast

Today 20°C
Tonight 6°C
Heavy showers

Now

15.5°C falling
Updated at 14:30 EDT

Midlands for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s. High.

Currently at Tunnack

Temperature 15.5°C falling
Dew Point 10.5°C falling
Feels Like 15.5°C
Relative Humidity 72%
Wind icon
S 11km/h rising
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1004.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
05:31 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:49 EDT

Nearby Now

Campania 19.1°C
Hobart Ap 18.2°C
Ouse 22.7°C
Bushy Park 24.0°C

Next 12 hours in Tunnack

possible shower

3pm

Chance shower
20°C
heavy shower

6pm

Heavy shower
17°C
heavy shower

9pm

Heavy shower
11°C
heavy rain

12am

Heavy rain
9°C
powered by Opticast

Midlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Tunnack 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
heavy showers
Heavy showers
late shower
Late shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
windy with showers
Windy with showers
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 16°C 20°C 25°C 24°C 14°C 21°C
Minimum 10°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 12°C 8°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 10% 20% 90% 60% 40%
Rain Amount 10-20mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
8
km/h
24
km/h
27
km/h
26
km/h
26
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
26
km/h
33
km/h
32
km/h
36
km/h
22
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 10km/h
WNW
W 8km/h
W
WSW 24km/h
WSW
SW 27km/h
SW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
WSW 26km/h
WSW
NW 16km/h
NW
NW 19km/h
NW
NNW 26km/h
NNW
NW 33km/h
NW
W 32km/h
W
WSW 36km/h
WSW
NW 22km/h
NW
N 19km/h
N
Relative Humidity 77% 46% 74% 43% 66% 46% 66% 38% 68% 43% 68% 52% 63% 41%
Dew Point 9°C 8°C 5°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 12°C 11°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 7°C

Tunnack Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:56 EDT
sunrise
05:31 EDT
sunset
20:49 EDT
last light
21:24 EDT
moon
set
Thu 22:58 EDT
rise
Fri 10:11 EDT
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Tunnack Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 25
10.2°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 24
3.3°C 20.2°C 20.0mm
Tue
Dec 23
13.5°C 21.6°C 1.4mm
Mon
Dec 22
3.0°C 22.3°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 21
9.6°C 23.9°C 0.2mm

Tunnack Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
644.1mm
165.4 day(s)
total for 2014
445.0mm
157 day(s)
total to this day 2013
602.8mm
174 day(s)
wettest day
26.8mm
Feb 16
lowest temperature
-5.2°C
Oct 14
highest temperature
35.3°C
Jan 14

Tunnack Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
2.1°C
18th
lowest on record
-1.1°C
26th 2002
average this month
8.5°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
7.4°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
24.9°C
15th
highest on record
33.0°C
11th 1998
average this month
18.8°C
-0.5°C
long-term average
19.3°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
20.0mm
24th
total this month
57.6mm
16 day(s)
long-term average
52.4mm
11.4 day(s)
wettest on record
90.8mm
2010
driest on record
14.0mm
2002

Parattah Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Parattah Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Cocos Islands bracing for Tropical Cyclone Kate as bureau issues category one alert

ABC image 11:37 EDT Locals on the Cocos Islands are preparing to spend most of Christmas Day bunkered down in their houses, as Tropical Cyclone Kate bears down on the tiny community more than 2,000 kilometres off the West Australian coast.

Help with Weatherzone