you are not logged in | login or join us

Radnor Weather

  RSS

43.13°S 147.79°E 122m AMSL

Port Arthur Forecast

This morning 10°C
Today 15°C
Possible shower

Now

15.7°C falling
Updated at 03:30 EDT

Lower Derwent for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h turning N 30 to 45 km/h in the evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 300 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far south in the afternoon and evening. Possible hail in the far south in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 30 to 45 km/h turning W 35 to 50 km/h in the morning then increasing to 40 to 60 km/h in the early afternoon. High.

Currently at Tasman Island

Temperature 15.7°C falling
Dew Point 8.4°C rising
Feels Like 15.7°C
Relative Humidity 62%
Wind icon
NW 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 33km/h
Pressure 990.4hPa steady
Fire Danger 4.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Nearby Now

Hobart Ap 15.5°C
Hobart 15.9°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart Airport

possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
11°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
13°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower. Windy
15°C
possible shower

3pm

Chance shower. Windy
13°C
powered by Opticast

Lower Derwent Weather Warnings

Tas - Fri 22:00 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning for Tasmanian Waters.

Tas - Fri 21:17 EDT
Bushwalking Alert for Tasmania. Bushwalkers are advised to take care due to hazardous weather conditions.

Tas - Fri 21:17 EDT
Upper Derwent Valley, South East and North West Coast Forecast Districts the Midlands, Furneaux Islands and East Coast Forecast Districts

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Port Arthur 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Nov 1
Sun
Nov 2
Mon
Nov 3
Tue
Nov 4
Wed
Nov 5
Thu
Nov 6
Fri
Nov 7
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 15°C 12°C 14°C 18°C 17°C 16°C 16°C
Minimum 10°C 6°C 8°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 40% 50% 10% 20% 20% 20%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 34
km/h
48
km/h
54
km/h
52
km/h
24
km/h
10
km/h
33
km/h
32
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction W 34km/h
W
W 48km/h
W
SW 54km/h
SW
SW 52km/h
SW
SW 24km/h
SW
SSE 10km/h
SSE
N 33km/h
N
NNE 32km/h
NNE
NW 18km/h
NW
E 19km/h
E
SW 18km/h
SW
SW 12km/h
SW
W 12km/h
W
ESE 13km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 64% 58% 72% 58% 70% 59% 69% 63% 75% 65% 75% 65% 81% 71%
Dew Point 8°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 6°C 8°C 11°C 10°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 11°C

Port Arthur Sun & Moon Times

Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase     full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
-
sunrise
-
sunset
-
last light
-
moon
null
null
moon
Fri
Nov 7
moon
Sat
Nov 15
moon
Sat
Nov 22
moon
Sat
Nov 29

Tasman Island Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Oct 31
7.9°C 17°C 1.8mm
Thu
Oct 30
8.6°C 12.7°C 1.8mm
Wed
Oct 29
4.7°C 15.9°C 5.4mm
Tue
Oct 28
4.1°C 9.7°C 5.6mm
Mon
Oct 27
8.4°C 15.8°C 2.8mm

Tasman Island Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
785.2mm
187.7 day(s)
total for 2014
597.4mm
167 day(s)
total to this day 2013
711.0mm
181 day(s)
wettest day
31.4mm
Feb 16
lowest temperature
1.9°C
Aug 11
highest temperature
30.9°C
Feb 9

Tasman Island Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
lowest on record
1.9°C
15th 2006
average this month
 
long-term average
8.8°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
highest on record
31.7°C
23rd 2010
average this month
 
long-term average
15.2°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
total this month
0 day(s)
long-term average
61.3mm
16.1 day(s)
wettest on record
126.8mm
2013
driest on record
9.0mm
2003

Radnor Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Radnor Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone