you are not logged in | login or join us

Acton Park Weather

  RSS

42.87°S 147.47°E 111m AMSL

Hobart Airport Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 7°C
Mostly sunny

Now

17.8°C falling
Updated at 12:00 EDT

Lower Derwent for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19. Low-Moderate.

Currently at Hobart Ap

Temperature 17.8°C falling
Dew Point 6.0°C rising
Feels Like 17.8°C
Relative Humidity 46%
Wind icon
SW 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1008.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 7.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:49 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:56 EDT

Nearby Now

Hobart 17.7°C
Campania 18.1°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart Airport

mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
19°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
18°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
14°C
clear

12am

Clear
12°C
powered by Opticast

Lower Derwent Weather Warnings

Tas - Sun 10:00 EDT
Strong Wind Warning for the Central N Coast, E of Flinders Island and Lower E Coast. Cancellation for Storm Bay, SE and SW Coast

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Hobart Airport 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
Fri
Mar 6
Sat
Mar 7
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
windy with showers
Windy with showers
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 25°C 20°C 21°C 19°C 20°C 22°C
Minimum 12°C 7°C 12°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 20% 10% 20% 20% 50% 10% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High Very High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 26
km/h
32
km/h
8
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
28
km/h
40
km/h
33
km/h
42
km/h
25
km/h
33
km/h
18
km/h
26
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 26km/h
WSW
SSW 32km/h
SSW
N 8km/h
N
NE 19km/h
NE
W 16km/h
W
WSW 20km/h
WSW
NW 28km/h
NW
WNW 40km/h
WNW
WSW 33km/h
WSW
SSW 42km/h
SSW
W 25km/h
W
S 33km/h
S
NW 18km/h
NW
NNW 26km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 65% 48% 58% 36% 59% 37% 59% 46% 59% 38% 59% 41% 61% 43%
Dew Point 8°C 8°C 4°C 9°C 7°C 5°C 8°C 9°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 9°C

Hobart Airport Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:20 EDT
sunrise
06:49 EDT
sunset
19:56 EDT
last light
20:25 EDT
moon
rise
Sun 17:08 EDT
set
Mon 03:21 EDT
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Hobart Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Mar 1
13.5°C - 1.2mm
Sat
Feb 28
12.1°C 22.6°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 27
12.7°C 19.0°C 2.8mm
Thu
Feb 26
13.9°C 24.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 25
9.3°C 22.9°C 0.0mm

Hobart Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
112.4mm
27.4 day(s)
total for 2015
113.4mm
24 day(s)
total to this day 2014
56.6mm
16 day(s)
wettest day
61.0mm
Jan 14
lowest temperature
5.9°C
Feb 5
highest temperature
37.1°C
Feb 22

Hobart Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
13.5°C
1st
lowest on record
2.2°C
31st 1987
average this month
13.5°C
+2.7°C
long-term average
10.8°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
highest on record
37.0°C
14th 2008
average this month
 
long-term average
20.8°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
total this month
1.2mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
36.2mm
10.1 day(s)
wettest on record
112.4mm
2003
driest on record
1.8mm
1992

Acton Park Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Acton Park Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victorian storms: Toddler killed, girl taken to hospital after tree falls on house in Dandenong Ranges

ABC image 10:43 EDT A two-year-old boy has died and a girl has suffered serious injuries after a tree fell on their house at The Patch in the Dandenong Ranges, east of Melbourne, as severe thunderstorms swept through Victoria last night.

Help with Weatherzone