you are not logged in | login or join us

Llandaff Weather

  RSS

41.94°S 148.22°E 20m AMSL

Friendly Beaches Forecast

Tonight 11°C
Tomorrow 21°C
Possible shower

Now

17.7°C falling
Updated at 19:00 EDT

East Coast for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 30 to 40 km/h decreasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the late evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. High.

Currently at Friendly Beach

Temperature 17.7°C falling
Dew Point 7.4°C rising
Feels Like 17.7°C
Relative Humidity 51%
Wind icon
N 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 991.5hPa falling
Fire Danger 5.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
05:32 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:45 EDT

Nearby Now

Fingal 15.1°C
St Helens Ap 16.4°C
Maria Is 17.4°C
Eddystone Point 15.1°C

Next 12 hours in Tunnack

mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
11°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
9°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
7°C
possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
7°C
powered by Opticast

East Coast Weather Warnings

Tas - Mon 16:06 EDT
Strong Wind Warning for all Tasmanian Coastal Waters

Tas - Mon 13:52 EDT
Cancellation of Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Tasmania

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Friendly Beaches 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
Fri
Jan 2
Sat
Jan 3
Sun
Jan 4
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
clearing shower
Clearing shower
possible shower
Possible shower
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 26°C 21°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 31°C 22°C
Minimum 16°C 11°C 10°C 13°C 12°C 17°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 80% 60% 30% 80% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Extreme Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 27
km/h
31
km/h
25
km/h
38
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
25
km/h
21
km/h
15
km/h
25
km/h
16
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 27km/h
NNE
NNW 31km/h
NNW
NW 25km/h
NW
WSW 38km/h
WSW
WNW 14km/h
WNW
NE 14km/h
NE
NW 25km/h
NW
SSW 21km/h
SSW
NE 15km/h
NE
NE 25km/h
NE
NNW 16km/h
NNW
NW 21km/h
NW
SSE 18km/h
SSE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 72% 43% 52% 38% 51% 41% 61% 44% 59% 52% 60% 38% 69% 45%
Dew Point 16°C 12°C 8°C 6°C 5°C 8°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 12°C 16°C 15°C 11°C 10°C

Friendly Beaches Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:58 EDT
sunrise
05:33 EDT
sunset
20:45 EDT
last light
21:20 EDT
moon
set
Tue 01:17 EDT
rise
Tue 14:44 EDT
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21
moon
Tue
Jan 27

Friendly Beach Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 29
16.3°C 29°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 28
12.2°C 25.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 27
9.6°C 23.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 26
10.3°C 19.4°C 4.8mm
Thu
Dec 25
13.8°C 20.5°C 0.2mm

Friendly Beach Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
646.3mm
140.1 day(s)
total for 2014
565.6mm
140 day(s)
total to this day 2013
783.4mm
144 day(s)
wettest day
44.4mm
Feb 20
lowest temperature
1.0°C
Jul 22
highest temperature
37.3°C
Feb 9

Friendly Beach Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.5°C
19th
lowest on record
5.2°C
2nd 2011
average this month
12.4°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
11.6°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
31.0°C
14th
highest on record
37.0°C
12th 1998
average this month
21.9°C
+0.3°C
long-term average
21.6°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
14.8mm
1st
total this month
55.6mm
15 day(s)
long-term average
43.0mm
11.1 day(s)
wettest on record
77.0mm
2008
driest on record
12.2mm
2002

Llandaff Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Llandaff Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Monsoon trough forecast to hit Darwin on New Year's Eve

ABC image 17:25 EDT Darwin should be set for some much needed relief from hot and steamy weather, with the Bureau of of Meteorology predicting a monsoon trough would set in over the city on New Year's Eve.

Help with Weatherzone