Fairfax Media Network

Wihareja Weather


42.03°S 146.81°E 917m AMSL

Liawenee Forecast

This morning 4°C
Today 13°C
clearing_shower

Now

8.3°C falling
Updated at 01:50 EDT

Central for Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h turning SW 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Low-Moderate.

Currently at Liawenee

24-hour graph
Temperature 8.3°C falling
Dew Point 4.3°C falling
Feels Like 4.5°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
W 27km/h rising
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1004.2hPa steady
Fire Danger 2.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:59 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:48 EDT

Nearby Now

Cressy 15.5°C
Ouse 15.1°C
Tunnack 13.2°C

Next 12 hours in Liawenee

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
5°C

6am

Chance shower
4°C

9am

Mostly clear. Windy
6°C

12pm

Mostly clear. Windy
10°C

Central Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Liawenee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jan 18
Thu
Jan 19
Fri
Jan 20
Sat
Jan 21
Sun
Jan 22
Mon
Jan 23
Tue
Jan 24

Clearing shower

Frost then sunny

Rain

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 13°C 16°C 13°C 18°C 24°C 24°C 16°C
Minimum 4°C -2°C 5°C 3°C 5°C 9°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 10% 90% 90% 10% 50% 80% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Very High Extreme Very High Very High
Frost Risk Slight Severe Nil Moderate Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 38
km/h
34
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
13
km/h
19
km/h
19
km/h
25
km/h
29
km/h
32
km/h
Wind Direction SW 38km/h
SW
SW 34km/h
SW
ESE 12km/h
ESE
NNE 20km/h
NNE
SE 14km/h
SE
S 20km/h
S
WSW 19km/h
WSW
W 20km/h
W
NW 13km/h
NW
NW 19km/h
NW
N 19km/h
N
NNW 25km/h
NNW
WNW 29km/h
WNW
W 32km/h
W
Relative Humidity 77% 51% 63% 52% 97% 85% 75% 55% 66% 50% 63% 59% 79% 67%
Dew Point 3°C 3°C 2°C 7°C 7°C 10°C 5°C 9°C 8°C 13°C 10°C 16°C 10°C 10°C

Liawenee Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
05:27 EDT
sunrise
05:59 EDT
sunset
20:48 EDT
last light
21:20 EDT
moon
set
Wed 11:54 EDT
rise
Thu 00:08 EDT
moon
Fri
Jan 20
moon
Sat
Jan 28
moon
Sat
Feb 4
moon
Sat
Feb 11

Liawenee Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jan 17
11.7°C 24°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 16
2.1°C 23.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 15
3.1°C 16.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jan 14
5.2°C 12.0°C 6.2mm
Fri
Jan 13
8.9°C 17.4°C 0.0mm

Liawenee Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jan
50.0mm
10.0 Day(s)
Total For 2017
7.2mm
3 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
17.6mm
6 Day(s)
Wettest Day
6.2mm
Jan 14
Lowest Temperature
1.0°C
Jan 9
Highest Temperature
24.9°C
Jan 7

Liawenee Almanac

full climatology
January Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.0°C
9th
Lowest On Record
-3.9°C
19th 2004
Average This Month
6.3°C
+1.0°C
Long-term Average
5.3°C
January Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.9°C
7th
Highest On Record
32.3°C
16th 2014
Average This Month
20.0°C
+1.2°C
Long-term Average
18.8°C
January Rainfall
Wettest This Month
6.2mm
14th
Total This Month
7.2mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
50.0mm
10.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
129.2mm
2004
Driest On Record
9.2mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Fire fuel loads increase after recent heat in NSW

16:34 EDT

Prolonged heatwave conditions are helping elevate the bushfire threat in parts of New South Wales this week, after a slow start to the season.

Queensland weather: Heatwave conditions to return on Wednesday

16:09 EDT

A four-day heatwave that begins on Wednesday will bring the same kind of conditions that saw more than 200 Queenslanders treated for heat stroke and dehydration last week.

Federal MP calls on banks to develop offsetting options to help farmers save in the good times

16:05 EDT

A Queensland MP is calling on the major banks to develop offsetting options for farm management deposits to help landholders save in the good times.