you are not logged in | login or join us

Tods Corner Weather

  RSS

41.97°S 146.80°E 1065m AMSL

Liawenee Forecast

This morning 4°C
Today 13°C
Rain

Now

6.1°C falling
Updated at 06:00 EDT

Central for Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 18. Low-Moderate.

Currently at Liawenee

Temperature 6.1°C falling
Dew Point 5.8°C falling
Feels Like 2.9°C
Relative Humidity 98%
Wind icon
SSW 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1011.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:16 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:37 EDT

Nearby Now

Cressy 14.3°C
Launceston Ap 12.4°C
Ouse 12.3°C

Next 12 hours in Liawenee

rain

9am

Rain
7°C
rain

12pm

Rain
10°C
rain

3pm

Rain
12°C
possible shower

6pm

Slight chance shower
12°C
powered by Opticast

Central Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Liawenee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
Fri
Feb 6
rain
Rain
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
windy
Windy
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 13°C 17°C 18°C 19°C 15°C 21°C 25°C
Minimum 4°C 3°C 1°C 2°C 2°C 2°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 90% 5% 5% 50% 10% 5% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Slight Moderate High Moderate Moderate Moderate Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 27
km/h
28
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
17
km/h
32
km/h
24
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction S 27km/h
S
S 28km/h
S
S 20km/h
S
S 24km/h
S
SW 15km/h
SW
SW 23km/h
SW
WNW 17km/h
WNW
WSW 32km/h
WSW
S 24km/h
S
S 21km/h
S
WSW 14km/h
WSW
SE 15km/h
SE
NE 14km/h
NE
NNE 19km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 95% 77% 85% 45% 71% 45% 68% 41% 76% 43% 72% 39% 61% 37%
Dew Point 7°C 8°C 4°C 5°C 3°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 1°C 2°C 4°C 6°C 7°C 9°C

Liawenee Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:45 EDT
sunrise
06:16 EDT
sunset
20:37 EDT
last light
21:09 EDT
moon
rise
Sat 17:41 EDT
set
Sun 03:42 EDT
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Liawenee Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jan 30
3.8°C 12°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 29
3.4°C 10.1°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
1.6°C 12.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
-2.5°C 14.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
1.4°C 13.2°C 0.4mm

Liawenee Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
50.0mm
10.0 day(s)
total for 2015
83.2mm
13 day(s)
total to this day 2014
34.4mm
9 day(s)
wettest day
36.0mm
Jan 14
lowest temperature
-2.5°C
Jan 27
highest temperature
28.2°C
Jan 3

Liawenee Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
-2.5°C
27th
lowest on record
-3.9°C
19th 2004
average this month
5.2°C
-0.1°C
long-term average
5.3°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
28.2°C
3rd
highest on record
32.3°C
16th 2014
average this month
16.8°C
-2.0°C
long-term average
18.8°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
36.0mm
14th
total this month
83.2mm
13 day(s)
long-term average
50.0mm
10.0 day(s)
wettest on record
129.2mm
2004
driest on record
9.2mm
2008

Tods Corner Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tods Corner Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone