Welcome to Weather via SMS from Weatherzone. With this exciting service, it is possible to
receive up-to-the-minute weather reports direct to your mobile phone.
Weather via SMS is available to anybody with an SMS capable mobile phone. You are able to
select from a broad range of products:
- Weather warnings sent to your phone as soon as they are issued by the Bureau of Meteorology.
- Marine forecasts for 50 regions nationally.
- 4-day forecast selectable from 180 towns.
- Wind reports from over 300 locations nationally.
Local Fcast: Sydney Fri 18/23c showers, Sat 18/24c showers, Sun 18/25c showers, Mon 17/25c clearing showers
Sea Fcast: Sydney 10:35 07/03 N/NE 10/15 kts this a'noon, to 20 kts offshore this evening. SE change about midnight 10/15 kts. Sea 2.0m Swell 2.0m. BoM fcast
NSW 17:20 08/02 A Severe Thunderstorm Warning for the Sydney Metropolitan Area and the Gosford & Wyong Local Government Areas has been issued.
How to get your SMS Weather
Register to become a Weatherzone member. Registration is free, only takes a moment and gives you access
to Australia's most comprehensive weather information resource.
Once you have registered, return to this page by clicking 'SMS alerts direct to your mobile' in the
'Weather your way' section on the home page.
Subscription Using our Secure Ecommerce Website
Our internet payment and subscription management system is a flexible way to receive
Weatherzone SMS. Products can be selected, changed and put on hold as your needs
vary. Payment is by credit card.
Weatherzone SMS is purchased in bundles of 30 messages. The pricing for the message packs is as follows:
- 30 message pack $10 (GST inclusive)
- 60 message pack $19 (GST inclusive)
- 90 message pack $27 (GST inclusive)
- 180 message pack $49 (GST inclusive)