Fairfax Media Network

Yorke Peninsula Weather

Current Warnings
 

Yorke Peninsula Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of morning showers in the north, slight (20%) chance of an early shower elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Patches of light morning frost in the north. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Thursday Sunny. Areas of morning frost in the north. Light winds.

  • Friday Sunny. Patches of light morning frost in the north. Light winds.

Issued Tue 05:40 CST

Yorke Peninsula Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
9 17 30% 1-5mm Nil NNW 13 85 WNW 19 69
Late shower
5 18 30% 1-5mm Slight N 14 70 W 20 48
Possible shower
8 17 30% 1-5mm Nil N 17 72 WNW 23 53
Possible shower
8 18 30% 1-5mm Nil NNW 17 71 WNW 23 49
Possible shower
7 18 30% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
12 18 30% 1-5mm Nil NW 14 69 W 22 59
Possible shower
10 17 30% 1-5mm Nil NNW 13 67 WNW 16 56
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wintery preview as snow covers alps

13:09 EST

The first in a pair of cold fronts brought a decent bout of snow to Australia's alps on Sunday and more is on the way tomorrow.

Sydney set to shiver

11:25 EST

If you thought getting out of bed was difficult in Sydney this morning, then you probably won't like tomorrow.

Sri Lanka floods leave at least 151 dead, aid agencies warn half a million displaced

06:43 EST

Sri Lankan rescuers yesterday continued the grim task of retrieving more bodies, buried beneath deadly mudslides triggered by monsoonal downpours which dumped a month's rain in single day.