Fairfax Media Network

Yorke Valley Weather


34.43°S 137.66°E 130m AMSL

Maitland Forecast

Tonight 13°C
Tomorrow 25°C
late_shower

Now

15.7°C falling
Updated at 18:30 CST

Yorke Peninsula for Friday Clear. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Saturday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the evening. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning W 35 to 45 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Minlaton Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.7°C falling
Dew Point 13.0°C falling
Feels Like 15.7°C
Relative Humidity 84%
Wind icon
W 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1011.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:53 CST
Sunset sunset
17:39 CST

Nearby Now

Kadina 19.0°C
Edithburgh 16.8°C
Snowtown 19.2°C
Elizabeth 18.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Maitland

48-hour forecast

9pm

Clear
15°C

12am

Clear
14°C

3am

Clear
13°C

6am

Clear
14°C

Yorke Peninsula Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maitland 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Apr 29
Sat
Apr 30
Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5

Sunny

Late shower

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Late shower
Maximum 23°C 25°C 20°C 21°C 21°C 22°C 24°C
Minimum 15°C 13°C 11°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 50% 80% 30% 90% 60% 60% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 28
km/h
25
km/h
27
km/h
32
km/h
29
km/h
24
km/h
30
km/h
38
km/h
40
km/h
37
km/h
26
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
Wind Direction N 28km/h
N
W 25km/h
W
NNW 27km/h
NNW
NNW 32km/h
NNW
SW 29km/h
SW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
NW 30km/h
NW
WNW 38km/h
WNW
WNW 40km/h
WNW
WSW 37km/h
WSW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
NW 24km/h
NW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 72% 55% 62% 38% 56% 46% 59% 46% 73% 59% 69% 53% 61% 53%
Dew Point 14°C 13°C 13°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 9°C 14°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 14°C

Maitland Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:28 CST
sunrise
06:54 CST
sunset
17:38 CST
last light
18:04 CST
moon
rise
Fri 23:19 CST
set
Sat 13:12 CST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Maitland Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Apr 29
11.5°C - 5.8mm
Thu
Apr 28
13.0°C 23.4°C 1.4mm
Wed
Apr 27
15.2°C 26.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
Apr 26
- 28.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Apr 25
12.3°C - 0.0mm

Maitland Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
104.2mm
20.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
106.4mm
21 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
100.9mm
19 Day(s)
Wettest Day
18.2mm
Jan 31
Lowest Temperature
7.2°C
Apr 23
Highest Temperature
39.4°C
Jan 1

Maitland Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.2°C
23rd
Lowest On Record
4.4°C
14th 1963
Average This Month
12.1°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
12.6°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.0°C
19th
Highest On Record
36.5°C
2nd 2005
Average This Month
23.8°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
22.5°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.8mm
29th
Total This Month
17.8mm
8 Day(s)
Long-term Average
42.9mm
8.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
261.1mm
1889
Driest On Record
0.3mm
1910
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.

Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning

13:49 EST

Sydney-siders were graced with a beautiful sunrise this morning, a hue of orange and pink to start the end of the week.

Adelaide's April weather unseasonably warm, with only one day so far failing to hit 20C

13:18 EST

Adelaide's April 'warmwave' has seen only one day so far this month fail to hit 20 degrees Celsius ?? the first time that has happened in close to a century, the Bureau of Meteorology says.