Fairfax Media Network

Hambidge Weather


Kyancutta Forecast

This morning 8°C
Today 20°C
possible_shower

Now

12.2°C falling
Updated at 00:40 CST

West Coast for Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain east of Ceduna, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Streaky Bay. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Wudinna Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.2°C falling
Dew Point 10.8°C falling
Feels Like 10.6°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
W 14km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1010.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:19 CST
Sunset sunset
17:30 CST

Nearby Now

Cleve Ap 12.5°C
Cummins 11.3°C
Minnipa 12.2°C
Coles Pt 13.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Wudinna

48-hour forecast

3am

Slight chance shower
11°C

6am

Mostly clear
10°C

9am

Mostly clear
13°C

12pm

Mostly clear
18°C

West Coast Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Wed 23:34 CST
Sheep Graziers Advice for South Australia. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected, possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Kyancutta 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 18°C 19°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 22°C
Minimum 8°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 70% 90% 30% 70% 60% 40% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 5-10mm
UV Index Moderate Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 6
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
34
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 6km/h
WSW
W 14km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
WSW 34km/h
WSW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
N 16km/h
N
NNW 18km/h
NNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
WSW 13km/h
WSW
E 9km/h
E
E 9km/h
E
NE 14km/h
NE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 85% 62% 74% 64% 75% 56% 72% 50% 79% 60% 81% 55% 75% 51%
Dew Point 10°C 12°C 13°C 10°C 6°C 10°C 7°C 10°C 9°C 13°C 8°C 12°C 8°C 11°C

Kyancutta Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:52 CST
sunrise
07:19 CST
sunset
17:30 CST
last light
17:57 CST
moon
set
Thu 10:34 CST
rise
Thu 21:25 CST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Kyancutta Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
May 25
11.9°C 17°C 3.4mm
Tue
May 24
5.7°C 23.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 23
5.6°C 21.6°C 0.6mm
Sun
May 22
16.5°C 20.4°C 0.6mm
Sat
May 21
11.6°C 26.3°C 0.0mm

Kyancutta Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
95.9mm
27.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
95.7mm
29 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
80.6mm
33 Day(s)
Wettest Day
21.8mm
Jan 22
Lowest Temperature
1.1°C
Apr 24
Highest Temperature
42.1°C
Jan 12

Kyancutta Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.6°C
17th
Lowest On Record
-3.2°C
15th 1943
Average This Month
9.6°C
+2.2°C
Long-term Average
7.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.4°C
5th
Highest On Record
33.1°C
4th 1990
Average This Month
22.8°C
+1.7°C
Long-term Average
21.1°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.6mm
8th
Total This Month
17.1mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
32.1mm
10.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
98.9mm
1952
Driest On Record
3.6mm
1996
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wet week for NSW

20:12 EST

Three rain-bearing systems will traverse New South Wales within the next seven days, rounding out a bumper May.

Big surf closes beaches across Sydney, NSW

18:13 EST

Surf lifesavers have issued a warning to beachgoers as a large swell closes stretches of the New South Wales coastline.

Dampened SA in for more rain but also cold, strong winds

18:01 EST

Rain has fallen across a large part of South Australia during Wednesday and there is more to come, mainly on Friday, coinciding with cold winds.