NW Pastoral Weather
NW Pastoral Forecast
Sunday Humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers west of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, more likely in the west during the afternoon. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 34 to 40.
Monday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. A thunderstorm likely. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon.
Tuesday Humid. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Wednesday Humid. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers east of Stuart Highway, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.
NW Pastoral Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||21||31||60%||5-10mm||Nil||SSE 28||65||S 26||50|
||20||28||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SSE 22||77||SSE 22||65|
||21||33||20%||1-5mm||Nil||SSE 23||56||SSE 24||42|
||17||33||40%||1-5mm||Nil||SSE 21||64||SSE 22||43|
||19||31||50%||1-5mm||Nil||SSE 29||61||SSE 25||45|
In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.
Another intense low pressure system is set to impact New Zealand from this evening, with heavy rain and severe gales forecast.
Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.