Fairfax Media Network

NW Pastoral Weather

SA
Sun 16:57 CST
Current Warnings
 

NW Pastoral Forecast

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain south of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/SW in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain south of Woomera, medium (40%) chance elsewhere, contracting east during the day and clearing early evening. Possible hail south of Woomera in the late morning and afternoon. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW 30 to 40 km/h during the morning and early afternoon then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost north of Coober Pedy. Patchy morning fog south of Coober Pedy. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning and afternoon.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost west of Coober Pedy. Areas of morning fog south of Coober Pedy. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Thursday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost north of Coober Pedy. Patchy morning fog south of Woomera. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 16:35 CST

NW Pastoral Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
17:30 CST
N 19 22 24.6 -1.3 24.6 18 24 0.0 1011.7
17:20 CST
NNW 19 20 25.0 -6.3 24.5 12 30 0.0 1014.5
17:30 CST
N 20 26 21.5 0.7 21.5 25 17 0.0 1012.9
17:30 CST
ENE 2 6 19.7 7.1 19.7 44 6 0.0 1010.9
17:30 CST
N 26 33 20.3 -1.3 20.3 23 20 0.0 1012.3
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sunday starts out squally in the southwest

16:05 EST

A large and vicious cold front has swept through southwestern parts of Western Australia, bringing severe weather.

Tasman Low chances increasing

13:15 EST

After a few days of computer forecast model uncertainty, there is now growing consensus that a deep low pressure system will form off the New South Wales coast in the coming days.

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.