Fairfax Media Network

NE Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NE Pastoral Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain east of Leigh Creek, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the far northeast in the morning. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW early in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the far north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far north. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible north of Marree. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending SE/SW in the early afternoon.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain north of Leigh Creek, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible north of Leigh Creek. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 25 to 35 km/h during the day.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Tue 16:25 CST

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
4 19 10% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 21 10% < 1mm Nil ENE 13 55 ENE 12 30
Mostly sunny
6 22 30% < 1mm Nil E 18 53 E 15 29
Sunny
8 21 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 19 58 ESE 16 33
Mostly sunny
8 22 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 16 62 ENE 17 39
Mostly sunny
2 20 20% < 1mm Moderate ENE 7 55 NE 10 31
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain flows off Uluru after burst of wet weather in Central Australia

15:21 EST

Rain has been filmed streaming down Uluru after another burst of wet weather in what has proved to be a damp year for Central Australia.

Flooding to end Victoria's wet winter

13:09 EST

A band of rain sweeping over Victoria may cause flooding in the state's north and northeast in the next 24 hours.

Wet winter almost over for Tasmania

11:25 EST

Parts of northern Tasmania are having one of the wettest winters on record, but it isn't over yet.