you are not logged in | login or join us

Lyndhurst Weather

  RSS

30.29°S 138.35°E 127m AMSL

Leigh Creek Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 14°C
Sunny

Now

29.6°C rising
Updated at 13:00 CDT

NE Pastoral for Thursday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of rain northeast of Marree increasing to a High (70%) chance in the far northeast, contracting northeast and clearing by evening. Winds S/SW 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 36.

Currently at Leigh Creek Ap

Temperature 29.6°C rising
Dew Point 3.5°C rising
Feels Like 27.9°C
Relative Humidity 19%
Wind icon
SSW 27km/h steady
Wind Gusts 43km/h
Pressure 1012.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 33.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
06:12 CDT
Sunset sunset
20:20 CDT

Nearby Now

Marree Ap 32.1°C
Roxby Downs Ap 26.3°C
Woomera Ap 24.9°C
Port Augusta Ap 20.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Leigh Creek

clear

3pm

Clear
31°C
clear

6pm

Clear
30°C
clear

9pm

Clear
25°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
19°C
powered by Opticast

NE Pastoral Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

South Australia weather update

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Leigh Creek 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 31°C 29°C 33°C 36°C 38°C 37°C 37°C
Minimum 17°C 14°C 14°C 17°C 19°C 20°C 17°C
Chance of Rain 40% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 27
km/h
28
km/h
33
km/h
20
km/h
29
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
30
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
23
km/h
11
km/h
Wind Direction S 27km/h
S
SW 28km/h
SW
SSE 33km/h
SSE
SE 20km/h
SE
ESE 29km/h
ESE
SE 16km/h
SE
SE 18km/h
SE
SE 14km/h
SE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SW 30km/h
SW
SSE 25km/h
SSE
SSW 24km/h
SSW
E 23km/h
E
NNW 11km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 42% 17% 41% 14% 22% 10% 16% 7% 19% 8% 32% 10% 26% 10%
Dew Point 9°C 4°C 6°C -1°C -1°C -3°C -1°C -5°C 3°C -1°C 9°C 1°C 5°C 1°C

Leigh Creek Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:45 CDT
sunrise
06:12 CDT
sunset
20:20 CDT
last light
20:48 CDT
moon
set
Thu 22:51 CDT
rise
Fri 10:31 CDT
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Leigh Creek Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 25
15.9°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 24
15.8°C 32.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 23
19.6°C 32.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 22
26.9°C 35.7°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 21
19.8°C 38.4°C 0.0mm

Leigh Creek Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
235.3mm
48.9 day(s)
total for 2014
145.6mm
39 day(s)
total to this day 2013
189.4mm
47 day(s)
wettest day
26.6mm
Feb 15
lowest temperature
0.3°C
Aug 3
highest temperature
45.7°C
Jan 2

Leigh Creek Ap Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.7°C
17th
lowest on record
7.0°C
10th 1990
average this month
19.3°C
+0.7°C
long-term average
18.6°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
42.7°C
10th
highest on record
45.4°C
23rd 2005
average this month
35.8°C
+2.7°C
long-term average
33.1°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
1.4mm
11th
total this month
1.4mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
24.4mm
4.0 day(s)
wettest on record
157.0mm
1988
driest on record
0.4mm
1984

Lyndhurst Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Lyndhurst Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Cocos Islands bracing for Tropical Cyclone Kate as bureau issues category one alert

ABC image 11:37 EDT Locals on the Cocos Islands are preparing to spend most of Christmas Day bunkered down in their houses, as Tropical Cyclone Kate bears down on the tiny community more than 2,000 kilometres off the West Australian coast.

Help with Weatherzone