Fairfax Media Network

Flaxley Weather


35.14°S 138.82°E 400m AMSL

Mt Barker Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 10°C
mostly_sunny

Now

13.3°C rising
Updated at 09:30 CST

Mount Lofty Ranges for Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers during the morning easing to a slight (20%) chance of a shower for the afternoon. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Currently at Kuitpo

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.3°C rising
Dew Point 12.4°C rising
Feels Like 12.4°C
Relative Humidity 94%
Wind icon
WSW 11km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1027.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:48 CST
Sunset sunset
17:36 CST

Nearby Now

Strathalbyn 16.3°C
Mount Lofty 10.7°C
Noarlunga 14.9°C
Adelaide 13.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Kuitpo

48-hour forecast

12pm

Slight chance shower
15°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
15°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
14°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

Mount Lofty Ranges Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Fri 09:03 CST
Road Weather Alert for Adelaide and Adelaide Hills due to reduced visibility in drizzly showers, fog and low cloud

National Forecast

Mt Barker 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29
Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1
Tue
May 2
Wed
May 3
Thu
May 4

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 14°C 15°C 16°C
Minimum 9°C 10°C 9°C 9°C 8°C 6°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 50% 50% 50% 80% 20% 10% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
5
km/h
7
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
15
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction W 11km/h
W
WSW 14km/h
WSW
W 9km/h
W
WSW 10km/h
WSW
N 5km/h
N
NW 7km/h
NW
NW 13km/h
NW
W 16km/h
W
S 11km/h
S
SSW 15km/h
SSW
SSE 9km/h
SSE
SSE 12km/h
SSE
ESE 6km/h
ESE
S 8km/h
S
Relative Humidity 79% 68% 84% 76% 83% 70% 80% 74% 77% 67% 71% 58% 72% 59%
Dew Point 11°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 11°C 14°C 12°C 12°C 7°C 8°C 5°C 7°C 6°C 8°C

Mt Barker Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:22 CST
sunrise
06:48 CST
sunset
17:36 CST
last light
18:02 CST
moon
set
Fri 19:17 CST
rise
Sat 09:31 CST
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19
moon
Fri
May 26

Mt Barker Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Apr 28
9°C - 0.6mm
Thu
Apr 27
7.6°C 16°C 1.6mm
Wed
Apr 26
6.5°C 14.3°C 11.8mm
Tue
Apr 25
12.7°C 20.0°C 6.0mm
Mon
Apr 24
13.4°C 19.0°C 6.8mm

Mt Barker Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
138.1mm
28.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
154.0mm
35 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
110.4mm
29 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
5.7°C
Apr 3
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Feb 8

Mt Barker Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.7°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
-1.1°C
16th 1963
Average This Month
10.2°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
8.6°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.9°C
7th
Highest On Record
35.2°C
2nd 2005
Average This Month
22.1°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
20.8°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
19.6mm
21st
Total This Month
58.2mm
12 Day(s)
Long-term Average
57.8mm
10.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
218.7mm
1889
Driest On Record
0.8mm
1993
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Whitehaven Beach gets environmental makeover after 'catastrophic' Cyclone Debbie

09:42 EST

Hundreds of tonnes of pristine white sand have been excavated to rebuild Australia's iconic Whitehaven Beach off north Queensland after Cyclone Debbie caused severe erosion and damage.

Canberra shivers through first sub-zero morning of 2017, warmer days ahead

08:04 EST

Canberra has awoken to its first freezing morning of the year, with temperatures dropping to -1.7 degrees Celsius.

Late-season cyclone potential

16:30 EST

A tropical cyclone may form in Australian waters during the next 24 hours, although the system will have little impact on our mainland.