Fairfax Media Network

Manoora Weather


34.00°S 138.82°E 384m AMSL

Clare Forecast

This morning 12°C
Today 20°C
thunderstorms_clearing

Now

18.3°C steady
Updated at 01:40 CDT

Mid North for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 25 to 30 km/h turning N 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the early morning. A thunderstorm likely in the early morning. Winds N 30 to 40 km/h shifting SW 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Clare

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.3°C steady
Dew Point 18.1°C rising
Feels Like 18.3°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
WNW 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1004.9hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 3.8mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:58 CDT
Sunset sunset
20:18 CDT

Nearby Now

Nuriootpa 19.1°C
Roseworthy 20.2°C
Snowtown 19.8°C
Mt Crawford 17.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Clare

48-hour forecast

3am

Heavy shower
18°C

6am

Chance shower
13°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
14°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy. Windy
17°C

Mid North Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Wed 22:47 CDT
Coastal Wind Warning for South Australian Waters.

National Forecast

Clare 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13
Wed
Dec 14

Thunder-
storms clearing

Increasing sunshine

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 21°C 26°C 30°C 33°C 32°C 25°C
Minimum 12°C 8°C 7°C 10°C 15°C 19°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 20% 5% 5% 5% 30% 20% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 26
km/h
32
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
4
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
15
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 26km/h
WSW
WSW 32km/h
WSW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SSW 12km/h
SSW
E 6km/h
E
SSW 6km/h
SSW
E 8km/h
E
ESE 4km/h
ESE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
N 11km/h
N
NW 15km/h
NW
W 19km/h
W
SW 11km/h
SW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 70% 46% 67% 39% 61% 31% 56% 25% 37% 16% 42% 36% 67% 44%
Dew Point 9°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 4°C 11°C 15°C 12°C 12°C

Clare Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
05:29 CDT
sunrise
05:58 CDT
sunset
20:18 CDT
last light
20:47 CDT
moon
rise
Thu 13:47 CDT
set
Fri 02:22 CDT
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29
moon
Fri
Jan 6

Clare Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Dec 7
9.3°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 6
11.6°C 22.6°C 0.2mm
Mon
Dec 5
12.6°C 23.1°C 0.8mm
Sun
Dec 4
18.5°C 29.0°C 0.2mm
Sat
Dec 3
11.1°C 32.6°C 0.0mm

Clare Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
568.8mm
115.4 Day(s)
Total For 2016
741.4mm
150 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
565.0mm
119 Day(s)
Wettest Day
53.8mm
Sep 29
Lowest Temperature
-2.0°C
Jul 15
Highest Temperature
38.2°C
Feb 22

Clare Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
6.1°C
1st
Lowest On Record
3.0°C
1st 2001
Average This Month
11.5°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
12.4°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
32.6°C
3rd
Highest On Record
41.4°C
30th 2005
Average This Month
26.7°C
-0.6°C
Long-term Average
27.3°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.8mm
5th
Total This Month
1.4mm
4 Day(s)
Long-term Average
36.8mm
6.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
88.8mm
2008
Driest On Record
2.2mm
1994
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Turbulent Thursday in Vic, Tas, SA

15:52 EDT

Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.

How to protect yourself from lightning strikes

15:38 EDT

It is storm season in Australia and, while being struck by lightning is considered a rare occurrence, there are several steps people can take to keep safe.

Storms plaguing NSW, Qld

10:52 EDT

Storm-weary parts of southeast Queensland and northeast New South Wales are preparing for another bout of wild weather today.