Fairfax Media Network

Kent Town Weather


Adelaide Forecast

This morning 12°C
Today 20°C
clearing_shower

Now

14.8°C rising
Updated at 03:40 CST

Adelaide for Saturday Cloud developing during the evening. High (70%) chance of showers later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h tending W 35 to 45 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower later in the day. Winds N/NE 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 35 km/h before turning W/NW 20 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the early morning, clearing by midday. A sight chance of a thunderstorm in the early hours of the morning. Winds W 35 to 45 km/h tending SW 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Currently at Adelaide

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.8°C rising
Dew Point 8.0°C falling
Feels Like 13.3°C
Relative Humidity 64%
Wind icon
W 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1011.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.4mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:52 CST
Sunset sunset
17:33 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide Ap 15.6°C
Parafield Ap 13.4°C
Elizabeth 15.9°C
Noarlunga 13.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Adelaide

48-hour forecast

6am

Chance shower. Windy
12°C

9am

Mostly clear
16°C

12pm

Mostly clear
18°C

3pm

Mostly clear
20°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Sun 02:22 CST
Cancel Severe Weather Warning

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Late shower
Maximum 20°C 21°C 21°C 22°C 25°C 21°C 23°C
Minimum 12°C 11°C 14°C 13°C 13°C 12°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 60% 70% 90% 30% 60% 50% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 29
km/h
23
km/h
22
km/h
34
km/h
32
km/h
38
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
26
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 29km/h
WSW
WSW 23km/h
WSW
NW 22km/h
NW
WNW 34km/h
WNW
NW 32km/h
NW
W 38km/h
W
WSW 14km/h
WSW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
NW 20km/h
NW
NW 26km/h
NW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
SW 16km/h
SW
NE 17km/h
NE
NNE 23km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 55% 43% 62% 49% 72% 60% 61% 48% 62% 44% 61% 43% 55% 40%
Dew Point 7°C 7°C 8°C 10°C 12°C 13°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 8°C 8°C 8°C 9°C

Adelaide Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:26 CST
sunrise
06:52 CST
sunset
17:33 CST
last light
17:59 CST
moon
set
Sun 13:52 CST
rise
Mon 01:17 CST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Adelaide Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Apr 30
12.4°C 26°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 29
16.5°C 24.2°C 4.0mm
Thu
Apr 28
16.4°C 26.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
19.9°C 27.6°C 0.0mm
Tue
Apr 26
12.8°C 30.1°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
162.5mm
33.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
134.6mm
23 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
102.0mm
21 Day(s)
Wettest Day
21.6mm
Mar 7
Lowest Temperature
7.8°C
Apr 18
Highest Temperature
39.8°C
Jan 12

Adelaide Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
1.5°C
22nd 1985
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
10.3°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
31.1°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
19.0°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
60.7mm
12.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
128.0mm
1987
Driest On Record
8.2mm
2005
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone season wrap-up

13:14 EST

Today marks the final day of Australia's tropical cyclone season, and it has been an absolute fizzer.

Wild weather on the way for Victoria and Tasmania

12:48 EST

As a deep low and cold front approaches Australia's southeast, Victoria and Tasmania are preparing for the brunt of the nasty weather.

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.