Fairfax Media Network

Hope Valley Weather


34.84°S 138.70°E 120m AMSL

Parafield Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 7°C
late_thunder

Now

15.1°C rising
Updated at 17:50 CST

Adelaide for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly about the hills and northern suburbs, becoming less likely later tonight. Light winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain later in the day. Light winds becoming N 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Currently at Parafield Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.1°C rising
Dew Point 11.7°C rising
Feels Like 15.1°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
NE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1022.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.2mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:14 CST
Sunset sunset
17:12 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide 15.3°C
Elizabeth 14.8°C
Adelaide Ap 15.3°C
Roseworthy 14.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Parafield

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
12°C

12am

Mostly clear
11°C

3am

Mostly clear
9°C

6am

Mostly clear
7°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Parafield 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3
Sat
Jun 4
Sun
Jun 5
Mon
Jun 6

Late thunder

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 16°C 18°C
Minimum 9°C 7°C 8°C 9°C 7°C 9°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 60% 30% 40% 10% 30% 70% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
12
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
23
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 14km/h
NNE
N 12km/h
N
NNE 8km/h
NNE
NNE 7km/h
NNE
NE 9km/h
NE
NNE 11km/h
NNE
E 9km/h
E
ESE 11km/h
ESE
SE 8km/h
SE
SSE 10km/h
SSE
NW 18km/h
NW
WNW 23km/h
WNW
WNW 15km/h
WNW
WSW 18km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 76% 60% 79% 56% 74% 57% 78% 57% 83% 60% 82% 74% 82% 66%
Dew Point 9°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 10°C 11°C

Parafield Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:47 CST
sunrise
07:14 CST
sunset
17:12 CST
last light
17:40 CST
moon
rise
Wed 02:21 CST
set
Wed 14:28 CST
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20
moon
Tue
Jun 28

Parafield Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 31
13.1°C 17°C 0.4mm
Mon
May 30
10.3°C 17.9°C 0.4mm
Sun
May 29
7.0°C 16.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 28
7.2°C 17.3°C 12.6mm
Fri
May 27
9.9°C 16.2°C 4.6mm

Parafield Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
148.6mm
33.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
153.6mm
39 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
157.6mm
32 Day(s)
Wettest Day
25.8mm
May 26
Lowest Temperature
5.2°C
Apr 23
Highest Temperature
39.8°C
Mar 6

Parafield Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.0°C
18th
Lowest On Record
-1.4°C
19th 1973
Average This Month
11.4°C
+2.0°C
Long-term Average
9.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
25.5°C
7th
Highest On Record
31.1°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
20.2°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
18.9°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
25.8mm
26th
Total This Month
73.2mm
21 Day(s)
Long-term Average
47.4mm
11.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
104.3mm
1944
Driest On Record
1.3mm
1934
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Autumn wrap-up amidst winter's arrival

17:09 EST

Chilly mornings and late season rainfall across NSW is in stark contrast to most of autumn.

Dairy loans might be hard to access, but will help farmers face some hard truths

15:28 EST

Low-interest loans may be difficult to access, but will also help people face some difficult truths, a rural accountant says.

Weather information used by airlines needs updating after emergency landings, safety report finds

15:28 EST

The need to improve weather information used by airline flight crews was highlighted after the emergency landing of two Adelaide-bound Boeing 737 passenger jets at Mildura Airport in 2013, a report has found.