Fairfax Media Network

Fairview Park Weather


34.80°S 138.72°E 194m AMSL

Parafield Forecast

This morning 13°C
Today 19°C
mostly_cloudy

Now

15.0°C falling
Updated at 00:30 CST

Adelaide for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm about the southern suburbs this evening. Winds NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h before dawn then becoming light in the late afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 50% Sun protection 11:50am to 12:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

Currently at Parafield Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.0°C falling
Dew Point 15.0°C falling
Feels Like 15.0°C
Relative Humidity 100%
Wind icon
WNW 22km/h steady
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1017.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.4mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:08 CST
Sunset sunset
17:16 CST

Nearby Now

Elizabeth 14.3°C
Adelaide 14.8°C
Adelaide Ap 15.5°C
Mt Crawford 10.7°C

Next 12 hours in Parafield

48-hour forecast

3am

Slight chance shower
14°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
13°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
16°C

12pm

Mostly clear
18°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Parafield 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
May 24
Thu
May 25
Fri
May 26
Sat
May 27
Sun
May 28
Mon
May 29
Tue
May 30

Mostly cloudy

Mostly sunny

Fog then sunny

Showers increasing

Possible shower

Showers easing

Showers easing
Maximum 19°C 20°C 22°C 21°C 17°C 17°C 18°C
Minimum 13°C 10°C 8°C 11°C 9°C 8°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 40% 20% 20% 80% 70% 70% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
19
km/h
8
km/h
16
km/h
22
km/h
26
km/h
20
km/h
28
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 15km/h
WNW
W 17km/h
W
N 12km/h
N
WNW 19km/h
WNW
NNE 8km/h
NNE
NNW 16km/h
NNW
NNW 22km/h
NNW
NW 26km/h
NW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
W 28km/h
W
WNW 10km/h
WNW
WNW 17km/h
WNW
NNW 17km/h
NNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 78% 63% 86% 61% 80% 47% 63% 56% 73% 59% 77% 58% 76% 58%
Dew Point 12°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 9°C

Parafield Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:41 CST
sunrise
07:08 CST
sunset
17:16 CST
last light
17:43 CST
moon
rise
Wed 04:48 CST
set
Wed 16:18 CST
moon
Fri
May 26
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17

Parafield Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 23
11.1°C 19°C 2.8mm
Mon
May 22
10.1°C 21.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 21
9.4°C 23.7°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 20
9.2°C 21.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 19
11.1°C 20.2°C 0.0mm

Parafield Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
148.6mm
33.0 Day(s)
Total For 2017
133.6mm
29 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
107.8mm
33 Day(s)
Wettest Day
38.6mm
Jan 20
Lowest Temperature
2.5°C
May 10
Highest Temperature
42.2°C
Feb 8

Parafield Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.5°C
10th
Lowest On Record
-1.4°C
19th 1973
Average This Month
7.8°C
-1.6°C
Long-term Average
9.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
23.7°C
21st
Highest On Record
31.1°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
20.3°C
+1.4°C
Long-term Average
18.9°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.0mm
18th
Total This Month
10.2mm
4 Day(s)
Long-term Average
47.4mm
11.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
104.3mm
1944
Driest On Record
1.3mm
1934
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Perth finally sees string of wet days

16:21 EST

Perth has received more rain during the last four days than the last two and a half months combined.

Foggy starts as winter looms

15:46 EST

Fog is a sure sign that winter is on the way and there was plenty of it across the country this morning.

AuctionsPlus Queensland sheep listings double, due to low rainfall and rising prices

12:16 EST

The number of Queensland sheep offered in online sales has doubled week-on-week this fortnight, as producers respond to dry times and a stronger market.