Fairfax Media Network

Blair Athol West Weather


Adelaide Forecast

Today 20°C
Tonight 10°C
possible_shower

Now

17.1°C falling
Updated at 17:20 CST

Adelaide for Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later tonight. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Currently at Adelaide

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.1°C falling
Dew Point 4.5°C rising
Feels Like 17.1°C
Relative Humidity 43%
Wind icon
NNE 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1008.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 6.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:36 CST
Sunset sunset
17:56 CST

Nearby Now

Parafield Ap 16.3°C
Adelaide Ap 17.2°C
Elizabeth 15.1°C
Noarlunga 16.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Adelaide

48-hour forecast

6pm

Intermittent rain
16°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

12am

Chance shower
13°C

3am

Intermittent rain
11°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Sep 1
Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6
Mon
Sep 7

Possible shower

Showers

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 20°C 15°C 16°C 15°C 18°C 17°C 16°C
Minimum 9°C 10°C 9°C 6°C 7°C 12°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 70% 5% 40% 60% 30%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index Low Low Low Low Moderate Low Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
23
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 16km/h
ENE
NNW 23km/h
NNW
NNW 22km/h
NNW
NNW 20km/h
NNW
S 24km/h
S
S 25km/h
S
SE 8km/h
SE
SW 14km/h
SW
NE 18km/h
NE
NNW 18km/h
NNW
NNW 19km/h
NNW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
NE 14km/h
NE
WSW 22km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 55% 44% 80% 67% 80% 62% 76% 55% 61% 44% 65% 61% 74% 54%
Dew Point 5°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 6°C 6°C 5°C 6°C 9°C 9°C 7°C 7°C

Adelaide Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:09 CST
sunrise
06:34 CST
sunset
17:57 CST
last light
18:22 CST
moon
rise
Tue 20:53 CST
set
Wed 08:42 CST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Adelaide Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Sep 1
9.5°C 20°C 0.4mm
Mon
Aug 31
4.1°C 19.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
Aug 30
6.8°C 16.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 29
4.4°C 14.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Aug 28
6.2°C 14.0°C 1.4mm

Adelaide Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
448.0mm
94.0 Day(s)
Total For 2015
311.6mm
88 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
473.8mm
83 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.6mm
May 19
Lowest Temperature
1.8°C
Jul 20
Highest Temperature
44.1°C
Jan 2

Adelaide Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
9.5°C
1st
Lowest On Record
2.6°C
1st 1987
Average This Month
9.5°C
-0.3°C
Long-term Average
9.8°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
20.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
34.3°C
26th 1987
Average This Month
20.0°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
19.1°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.4mm
1st
Total This Month
0.4mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
58.4mm
13.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
151.4mm
1992
Driest On Record
16.0mm
1987
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW Upper Western wades through a wet winter

17:44 EST

Much of the state has seen great rainfall over winter, with only the north and central coast missing out.

Queensland drought: Women take time out at Kooroorinya Ladies' Weekend

17:31 EST

#quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable #quotable #endquotable

Snow falls on WA's Bluff Knoll for second time in weeks

17:21 EST

Snow has fallen in Western Australia's Stirling Ranges, including Bluff Knoll, for the second time in a matter of weeks, after a chilly night in the Great Southern.