you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast during the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 19.

mostly sunny

Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

sunny

Monday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Fri 15:48 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 33 5% < 1mm Nil NE 12 33 NW 7 21
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 18 10% < 1mm Nil ESE 24 83 SE 23 63
rain Rain
13 18 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 16 80 SE 15 76
possible shower Possible shower
14 16 30% < 1mm Nil SE 24 82 SE 24 76

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone