you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Rain heavy at times in the far west. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h before dawn then becoming light in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
18 34 40% 1-5mm Nil E 18 33 SSE 13 23
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
12 17 70% 1-5mm Nil N 8 89 N 8 77
late shower Late shower
13 23 70% 1-5mm Nil WNW 11 52 WNW 6 40
late shower Late shower
14 19 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 10 78 WNW 10 69

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone