you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon then becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

thunderstorms clearing

Sunday Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Wed 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
18 34 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 17 32 NE 10 21
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
12 18 50% < 1mm Nil SE 20 90 ESE 20 70
showers Showers
13 22 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 17 65 SSE 14 56
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
14 17 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 18 87 SE 18 81

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone