you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the north, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the northwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending NE/SE during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Tue 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Tue 09:57 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
25 35 90% 1-5mm Nil ENE 13 52 E 11 33
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 37 50% 5-10mm Nil ENE 19 31 NE 9 29
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 36 5% < 1mm Nil ENE 26 18 E 16 12
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 38 30% < 1mm Nil E 20 24 ENE 12 18

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone