Fairfax Media Network

Kimberley Weather

Current Warnings
 

Kimberley Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the north and west. Light winds.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Very hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 16:25 WST

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
27 36 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
27 34 30% < 1mm Nil WSW 18 59 W 29 60
Mostly sunny
27 36 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
27 39 30% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 35 50% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 42 30% < 1mm Nil WSW 15 39 W 11 20
Mostly sunny
25 41 60% < 1mm Nil NNW 4 29 N 4 16
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 50% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
27 40 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
27 40 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
29 42 50% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 39 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
25 37 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 35 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 41 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 39 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 12 54 NNE 18 41
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Fire danger about to spike in SE Australia, drop in WA

16:21 EDT

Fire danger is about to spike in South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and New South Wales and about to drop in Western Australia as an area of hot, dry wind heads east.

Heavy rain and storms hit Queensland

13:09 EDT

Heavy storms are lashing central Queensland, whilst rain and strong winds affect the coast.

Scorching Night for Central NT

13:00 EDT

Parts of Central NT have had their hottest morning in 7 years.